• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

I feel like we should let you in on the secret but you continuing to be a psycho is probably more entertaining

I think we need to move CAM while we can get some decent value for him.

I think that ship has long since sailed.

Speaking of tanking for QBs, I’m starting to hear a lot more skeptics about Tua in the NFL. Probably not helping his development to be playing with a ridiculous set of WRs in college that are wide open 9 times out of 10. He didn’t look so good against UGA and Clemson last year.

I think that ship has long since sailed.

Speaking of tanking for QBs, I’m starting to hear a lot more skeptics about Tua in the NFL. Probably not helping his development to be playing with a ridiculous set of WRs in college that are wide open 9 times out of 10. He didn’t look so good against UGA and Clemson last year.

Also, the ankle injuries may be of some concern.

Of the fact that he plays QB at Alabama. Its been all downhill for Bama QBs since Richard Todd left.

If you’ve got a young kicker who missed a 33 yarder, why sit on a 41 yarder with 40 seconds left?

Baker Mayfield is Jameis Winston with a little more "moxie" and a lot less size.

That's not a compliment.

I'm not going to write off Mayfield just yet. That whole team is undisciplined. Also think it was a poor decision to make Kitchins HC instead of bringing in someone more experienced and just have him be OC. Could have gotten Pagano or Arians. The other thing about them is their schedule was completely front loaded. They could still end up winning 8-9 games if they can just cut down on the penalties and TOs. That 1st quarter yesterday was just bizarre.

Eagles had a more typical game under Pederson
Look mediocre most of the first half. Come out of the locker room and blow the doors off the opponent in the third quarter. Two runs up the middle. 75 yards TD.

Iggles ain't that good.

Cowboys win the NEAST by default.

Depends on how fast the Iggles heal up. When do they det DJax back on the field? Jason Peters? The D-line this past weekend needed name tags on the jersey fronts, not just the backs.

That throw by AAron into the corner of the end zone was just stupid. How many humans ever can make that throw?

Back