• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

Depends on how fast the Iggles heal up. When do they det DJax back on the field? Jason Peters? The D-line this past weekend needed name tags on the jersey fronts, not just the backs.
Yeah, crazy that an NFL team has had injuries!

Luckily, that hasn't happened to the Cowboys this season yet. Fingers crossed!

Yeah, crazy that an NFL team has had injuries!

Luckily, that hasn't happened to the Cowboys this season yet. Fingers crossed!

Injuries are part of the NFL. The question usually is how many injuries at a position. Iggles D-line had guys from three different practice squads playing against Bills. Why Bills didn't run more against that makeshift line, IDK.

Chargers fire OC and former Ga Tech TE Ken Whisenhunt.

He was seemingly in the mix for the GT job last year... Wonder if he wishes he'd have pushed a little harder there.

Not that he'll have a difficult time landing somewhere, coaching carousel being what it is.

Chargers fire OC and former Ga Tech TE Ken Whisenhunt.

He was seemingly in the mix for the GT job last year... Wonder if he wishes he'd have pushed a little harder there.

Not that he'll have a difficult time landing somewhere, coaching carousel being what it is.

Well he will get a 1/2 season tryout in some broadcast booth. And, presumably will be paid by the Chargers while doing it.

had another Brady vs. Rodgers argument over beers this weekend

Just make sure you dont let us know how that went.

lol

i mean it’s blatantly obvious that rodgers is more skilled, and was handicapped during his prime with an imbecile head coach. using the OMG RINGS argument as the only determining factor when deciding which QB is better than another is just so stupid.

Well except for the whole Brady seems beloved by the whole league and everyone who plays with Rodgers doesn't like the guy.

Well except for the whole Brady seems beloved by the whole league and everyone who plays with Rodgers doesn't like the guy.

That Rodgers myth is BS -- just two sour grapes dudes, Finley and Jennings, who haven't been around for more than half a decade trying to grab headlines.

Huh. Have not noticed that. I see Rodgers smiling and chatting with defensive linemen a lot after plays and have never read anything about former receivers hating him.

Not saying it isn't true, just that this is a new take for me and just wondering where you get that. I dislike Rodgers for his incredible throw to beat the Cowboys a few years ago and the throws to beat Seattle, etc..., but he does seem like a good guy. Has played really really banged up/hurt as well. He's no Jeff George ...

giphy.gif

Brady is like Tom Cruise in that it doesn't seem like he knows how to be a human when he's not doing his main task.

Wait, so the guy who nobody knew coming out of high school, played in a video game offense against zero competition in college, and then was handed a massive contract based off a handful of meaningless games actually sucks at being an NFL starting QB? Amazing. What were the odds of that happening?

I wonder if Lynch is still kicking himself for signing his shitty QB?

"Through 16 starts with the 49ers, Garoppolo completed 67.6 percent of his 490 throws for 4,066 yards with 24 touchdowns and 15 interceptions. That’s good for a 96.5 rating, and 8.3 yards per attempt." Decent line for the 29th best QB in the league.

I wonder if Lynch is still kicking himself for signing his shitty QB?

"Through 16 starts with the 49ers, Garoppolo completed 67.6 percent of his 490 throws for 4,066 yards with 24 touchdowns and 15 interceptions. That’s good for a 96.5 rating, and 8.3 yards per attempt." Decent line for the 29th best QB in the league.
2&2 is the most ignorant sports poster on these boards. His opinions are from places none of us should ever venture to and full of preconceived misconceptions.

2&2, FSM bless him, is just an ignorant troll that is desperate to seem knowledgeable.

Just look at his flipping on Daniel Jones to know how sturdy he is one week to the next in his opinion. What a weak-minded coward led by nothing but regurgitating sports radio that he listens to incessantly.

Where does Trubisky rank among worst QBs ever taken in the top 5?

Back