• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 NFL Season Thread Year 100. Superbowl LIV Winner: Kansas City Chiefs

Whoa there ! Chris Chandler threw for over 3,100 yards in 14 games, went to the Pro Bowl, and had a quarterback rating of over 100 the year he went to the Super Bowl. I realize he's not a hall of famer, but he had a great two-year stretch that defies comparison to a guy like Trent Dilfer.

Also, we've heard lots of stories about how bad Colin Kaepernick is. Should he be on this list ?

Doug Williams belongs on this list.

Why do you and Ph call him Trubinsky instead of Trubisky ?

Trubisky went to replace a Super Bowl starter, which is what Chandler was.

Either way, Chandler is nowhere close to the worst QB to make a Super Bowl.

at least half the people in Chicago mis-pronounce the starting QB of the Bears. No city is worse at pronouncing their athletes names...
Josh McGowan
Ryan Sandberg
Chase Daniels
Mitch Trubinsky

It's an epidemic....

I'd guess worst QB's to make the SB are Peyton Manning as Bronco, Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson.

holy shit Amari Cooper is a god

that touchdown catch was insane

I'm pretty sure they practice that. A QB and WR that get on the same page to make that play can't be stopped. Looks like that "controversial" Amari Cooper trade is working out.

This big contract to Elliott looks to be great for all Eagles fans for the next decade

Shouldn't have gone away from Dak on second and third down, pass game had the Vikings on toast

Good move to hold on to those timeouts. They might get the ball back.

Feels like the Cowboys are 0-infinity in games I actually want them to win.

Dak is the only QB in the league where they need to get to the 30 for him to be able to do a hail mary

Dak is the only QB in the league where they need to get to the 30 for him to be able to do a hail mary

Seriously. That was sad.

Hey, we've got 20 seconds left and 60 yards to go ! How many 7-yard sideline routes can we run ?

Back