• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

Funny to see the announcers fawning all over Jones leading Duke to 56 points as if Duke didn't get beat worse in their prior game.

Is Walk-On's any good? Just saw there's one opening up soon near me.

Last edited:
Picked Wisconsin with high confidence points in my pool. Also meant to bet fairly large (for me) on the ML. Line dropped from 4 to 2.5 even with Wisconsin's starting QB out. Most of the money still on Wisconsin. Vegas obviously hoping the Canes can get it done.

Haven’t read the entire thread, but Temple’s interim coach, Ed Foley, is clearly Matt Foley’s dad. The resemblance is uncanny.

He was their interim head coach when we played them in the Military Bowl 2 years ago.

Crazy Independence Bowl: Temple led Duke 20-7; Duke now leads 49-27. Another game supporting the argument that UCF's schedule was trash.

It was , the AAC sucks. My owls shit the bed again behind a clueless coaching staff again.

Watching bowl games makes me more appreciative of our QBs. Newman was our backup (although he might not have been without his preseason injury) and he is far better than most of the QBs I have seen thus far in the bowl season.

BTW, Wisconsin's O-line cannot be much smaller than an NFL team. They are huge.

Last edited:
Badgers we're so disappointing this season. This is at least a nice way to close it out. And, holy shit, is Miami bad.

Will the rest of the Coastal outscore Duke in their bowl games?

There really is no downside to a tackling a guy by the face mask near the goal line to prevent a TD. That's a shame.

This is like the opponent of the Cheez-It Bowl.

Last edited:
Back