• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

If Duke could beat Temple it would be a good win for ACC. Duke was 3-5 in conference. Temple was 7-1 in conference.

But, it is not looking good for Duke as Temple gets 2nd int. in 1st half.

The weather in DFW yesterday was bad, but not uncommon as far as North Texas rainstorms go. It did, however, persist through the night.

That TCU game was the worst football I’ve seen at any level. Poor TCU is just a shell of what they were on the first day of the season, but there was really no excuse to play that QB in the 2nd half, much less the 2nd quarter. Just go with the wildcat.

Total of 9 ints!!! Never seen anything like that.

Haven't been working much this week. While Tuesday Christmas is great for ruining an entire work week, I've been very disappointed w/ the lack of interesting sports on television over the last few days. After MNF, there hasn't been anything. And don't say NBA... Largely unwatchable until the playoffs. I get the lack of bowl games on Christmas, but the slate since then has been garbage, too. The ones they've played anyway.

And today is another poo-poo platter of 3 awful games.*

*Unless Duke loses by a lot. And I guess Miami/Wisconsin is worth having on the background while I'm forced to play with my kids.

Yeah, it seems like the bowl season has been more underwhelming this year than usual.

After Haskins, assuming he goes. Would love it he stayed at tOSU, but he's so far ahead of anyone else in the draft now, he's a lock to go top 10, probably top 5 once some team gets enamored with him/needs a QB.

Seems like a bad idea to take a QB of the future in this class.

Is Clemson DT Dexter Lawrence still "baffled" by how a banned substance like ostarine got in his system. Must have been some might good hair gel. :tard:

I think Haskins could be an elite NFL QB, but it's tough to tell after just one season. Needs to improve a lot against pressure, but he definitely seems to have the arm strength, accuracy, and read progression.

Is Clemson DT Dexter Lawrence still "baffled" by how a banned substance like ostarine got in his system. Must have been some might good hair gel. :tard:

Meh. He could have used a supplement he didn’t know had a banned substance in it.

Haven’t read the entire thread, but Temple’s interim coach, Ed Foley, is clearly Matt Foley’s dad. The resemblance is uncanny.

I think Haskins could be an elite NFL QB, but it's tough to tell after just one season. Needs to improve a lot against pressure, but he definitely seems to have the arm strength, accuracy, and read progression.

i've only watched him a handful of times and his numbers are just silly, but he never blew me away #eyetest

Crazy Independence Bowl: Temple led Duke 20-7; Duke now leads 49-27. Another game supporting the argument that UCF's schedule was trash.

The AAC should be thanking Tulane for their efforts. Hasn't been a very good bowl season for them so far.

Back