• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

Not impressed with Michigan this evening. Can’t put away 5-5 IU in Ann Arbor.

Apparently if Deacs win against Duke it will be a HUGE upset. Duke 6, Klempsum 0 entering 2d qtr

Not since the Ben Bennett game in "80, on mini football give away day.

On a weekend when there were few really good games, why is #16 Iowa State vs. #15 Texas on the Longhorn Network and not a real channel?

On a weekend when there were few really good games, why is #16 Iowa State vs. #15 Texas on the Longhorn Network and not a real channel?

I believe that was selected as the Longhorn Network game before the season started. They get one conference game a year.

Army is ranked for the first time in 22 years, they've retained the CIC's trophy, and they get their shot to win their third straight against the Midshipmen (after losing the previous 14). Jeff Monken has done great work.

Army is ranked for the first time in 22 years, they've retained the CIC's trophy, and they get their shot to win their third straight against the Midshipmen (after losing the previous 14). Jeff Monken has done great work.

Good for them.
Go Army.

95f54f17e286d108b0fe61c0bc1fde0b.jpg

Ga Tech +17 at Georgia
Auburn +24 at Alabama
UNC-C (huge potential) +18 at FAU
USC +26 at Clemson
ND -10.5 at Southern California
Michigan -4 at Ohio State
Oklahoma -1.5 at WVU
UCF at USF - No Line

Last edited:
OK v WVU should be an exciting game. Should be lots of points.
I think UM will trounce OSU.
And I'm hoping GT pulls a major upset over UGA.

OK v WVU should be an exciting game. Should be lots of points.
I think UM will trounce OSU.
And I'm hoping GT pulls a major upset over UGA.

I hope you step in dog shit and track it all over your mother-in-law's carpet.

I hope you step in dog shit and track it all over your mother-in-law's carpet.

I figured you'd say something like that.
My mother-in-law died last year so I won't be tracking anything on her carpet.

Sorry for your loss. Did you already sell the house or is the carpet still there ?

Back