• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

I think Oklahoma Nebraska had like three games where they were number 1 and number 2

Interesting comment by Colorado State radio team( I'm a CSU fan after Wake) about how dirty Air Force plays and have played over many years under Calhoun. I recollect lots of rumored comments about how dirty Navy played back in the Skinner years from our players and others, but had not heard that about Air Force. Tempers your admiration of the service academies.

Interesting comment by Colorado State radio team( I'm a CSU fan after Wake) about how dirty Air Force plays and have played over many years under Calhoun. I recollect lots of rumored comments about how dirty Navy played back in the Skinner years from our players and others, but had not heard that about Air Force. Tempers your admiration of the service academies.

Plenty of schools used to make those comments about our blocking schemes.

The wishbone offense and the chuck wagon. The OK/NE game was the football highlight of every Thanksgiving weekend.

This was the highlight of my turkey day weekend until Neb balked and went big 10. So many times I’d be watching this game and whoever scored first, oranges would rain down on the field.

Another great game/tradition shitted away for more $$$.

Though TBF Nebraska was playing Colorado on Tgiving weekend in the later Big 12 years. Playing OU on Tgiving died at least when the Big 12 title game came into being and they were in separate divisions, if not before then

Though TBF Nebraska was playing Colorado on Tgiving weekend in the later Big 12 years. Playing OU on Tgiving died at least when the Big 12 title game came into being and they were in separate divisions, if not before then

Came here to post about those Huskers Buffs games, one of my best Thanksgiving memories was watching Eric Crouch play Colorado at a hole in the wall steakhouse in the Smoky Mounatins with my dad during a snowstorm. One of the reasons I fell in love with college football.

A couple of fun games going on tonight.

This West Virginia/Oklahoma game has been a ton of points.

And I love any game played in the snow... Washington/Washington State.

Virginia and Wazzu fans gotta be mighty frustrated about their staggering inability to beat their rivals

Wake owes UW some long distance support as repayment for support in the Seattle Bowl. Never saw so many purple clad "Wake fans" as I did that day.

Absolute joke of coaching job by NCSU to finish this season. This would be the cherry on top.

UNC has given the game to State by missing a field goal in OT. Though State may score a TD, so it wouldn't matter.

Back