• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

Im not a gambler, but I would definitely put money on Louisville covering that 17 point spread against Kentucky. Its a rivalry game at Louisville, Louisville has been putting up decent points in all their losses and Kentucky hasnt looked sharp in 4-5 weeks. They only beat Middle Tennessee by 8.

Im not a gambler, but I would definitely put money on Louisville covering that 17 point spread against Kentucky. Its a rivalry game at Louisville, Louisville has been putting up decent points in all their losses and Kentucky hasnt looked sharp in 4-5 weeks. They only beat Middle Tennessee by 8.

I wouldn't bet on Louisville to cover anything. I've never seen a team quit and want their season over as bad as that team.

UMASS will fire their coach Mark Whipple. Another dead end job. UMASS plays in front of less than 10K at their on campus stadium and then they play some of their home games in empty Gillette Stadium in Foxboro (92 miles from campus). UMASS had a nice FCS program (won a Natty), but they just have no place at the FBS level.

UMASS will fire their coach Mark Whipple. Another dead end job. UMASS plays in front of less than 10K at their on campus stadium and then they play some of their home games in empty Gillette Stadium in Foxboro (92 miles from campus). UMASS had a nice FCS program (won a Natty), but they just have no place at the FBS level.

Sounds like decent college football in New England is dying. Besides UMass, UConn used to be decent, but no more. The Ivy League and lots of small colleges make up the rest.
BC is about it now.
I also presume most of the good HS players are heading south for college.

Yeah I bet they don't let him squeeze the Charmin either as he leaves!

Sounds like decent college football in New England is dying. Besides UMass, UConn used to be decent, but no more. The Ivy League and lots of small colleges make up the rest.
BC is about it now.
I also presume most of the good HS players are heading south for college.

I don’t know, you got harvard players up there shooting birds at people. That’s gotta count for something

Louisville is currently very short staffed. Seven total coaches plus three QC guys plus three Grad Assistants.

The interim HC has a pretty good resume as a DC.

I'm sure everyone at Texas is happy that they stopped the annual Thanksgiving game against A&M. Now they can play their true rival, Kansas.

I'm sure everyone at Texas is happy that they stopped the annual Thanksgiving game against A&M. Now they can play their true rival, Kansas.

I know, that was always one of the big day after Thanksgiving games, along with Nebraska v. Oklahoma back in the day.

I know, that was always one of the big day after Thanksgiving games, along with Nebraska v. Oklahoma back in the day.

The NE - OK games were great.
It seemed like both team were always ranked in the top 10.
Wasn't it one game back in the 70's when they were ranked 1 and 2?

Back