• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

UNC has given the game to State by missing a field goal in OT. Though State may score a TD, so it wouldn't matter.

Unfortunately both of these teams can't lose when they play each other.
I'll take UNC as the loser. Still a good day.

UConn has to be the worst D1 defense in history, or damn close to it. Gave up about 55ppg?

Our friends from Rice ended their season with a win over Old Dominion today I just saw. Va Tech losing to ODU earlier this year was about as bad as losing to Houston Baptist in basketball.

Our friends from Rice ended their season with a win over Old Dominion today I just saw. Va Tech losing to ODU earlier this year was about as bad as losing to Houston Baptist in basketball.

So I guess rice and Louisville are our only non bowl opponents

Please just don't let the playoff be Bama-Clemson-OU-tOSU. In the 4 previous CFPs, we've already seen Bama 4 times, Clemson 3, and OU and tOSU twice each. I think that means I have to cheer for ND tonight

Don't look now, but USC is handling ND.
Up 7-0 now and driving.

Harbaugh entered the season on the hot seat, according to many. He lost to the only two goods teams he played, including getting utterly embarrassed in Columbus. Plus he's an asshole.

He may be a jerk, but even after the loss today, UM will be 10-2 and still probably ranked on the top 10.
Not sure if any Top 10 coach has ever been let go.....unless it was for other reasons.

Trojans looking frisky. Other USC hanging in too

other USC not so much now: 42-21

Muschamp tried to argue something to the effect that they had a good shot at Clemson because the ACC is so bad and the SEC is so good.

I hope Dabo beats him by 40

The real USC keeping ND in the game (dammit). Kind of wake forest-ish to dominate play but not take advantage.

Back