• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

Neal Brown at Troy is going to be a good one for somebody. Hope it's not the Heels. It seems like there's a tendency to go with a "defensive minded" coach when an offense-oriented one gets fired, which would make Brown less likely, I suppose.

Neal Brown at Troy is going to be a good one for somebody. Hope it's not the Heels. It seems like there's a tendency to go with a "defensive minded" coach when an offense-oriented one gets fired, which would make Brown less likely, I suppose.

Maybe they will bring back Nascarl Torbush or Big John Bunting and his voodoo priestess wife.

Holy shit A&M/LSU

A&M gifted a chance at tying after QB took a knee accidentally picking up a dropped snap, (which he threw an INT after) and instead drives down field in 40 secs to tie game

Holy shit A&M/LSU

A&M gifted a chance at tying after QB took a knee accidentally picking up a dropped snap, (which he threw an INT after) and instead drives down field in 40 secs to tie game

Heading into the 4th OT. This game is crazy.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen double half the distance on a 2 pt conversion.

And they got a false start!

Back