• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-2021 Continental Europe Domestic Soccer MEGA Thread (GER, ESP, FRA, ITA, etc.)

Should we create one European Soccer Thread?

• Yes - all leagues including EPL

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Yes - but keep EPL separate

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No - I like individual threads with little interest

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I hate soccer because God hates me

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watching the Barcelona/Madrid exhibition from yesterday and this Madrid midfield makes me physically ill with envy. Ugh.

Saudi going after Osimhen. Two bids of 120 and 140 rejected. Really hope he stays.

Saudi going after Osimhen. Two bids of 120 and 140 rejected. Really hope he stays.
if Napoli rejecting those bids then the Hojlund bid makes more sense for United -- even if I am nearly certain that was an overreach on the transfer fee. 70 mil for a guy with really less than 1 season in a top 5 league (didnt fully break into their side until like February!). woof.

Really not feeling Augsburg's chances for staying in the Bundesliga this year

Not sure if this is the best thread for this, but Roberto Mancini resigned from the Italian national team over the weekend. Came as a pretty big shock given that FIGC handed over total control of the u20 and u21 squads to him recently. Rumor is that he's been offered Saudi money to go manage there.

Spalletti and Simone Inzaghi look like front runners for the post if they want it.

Back