• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it weird that I'd rather trade CMC to Houston rather than Brown, Burns or Chinn?

No. Not at all. A defensive stud on a rookie deal is better than an expensive RB.

Do I have to unfollow Olivia Culpo on Instagram if we trade CMC? If so then the deal is off...

This mock from CBS Sports would be absolute highway robbery: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft...n-and-texans-go-qb-bengals-pick-jamarr-chase/

Panthers get: Deshaun Watson
Texans get: No. 8 overall, 2021 second-round pick, 2022 first-round pick, 2022 fourth-round pick, CB Troy Pride Jr.

I have found CBS sports to be staggeringly useless as a draft predictor. They usually have 4 or 5 people, all with wildly absurd scenarios that seem about as informed as your average Madden player.

I can't tell if David Newton is just aloof or has an obligation to the team to not tip their hand.

Last edited:
Do I have to unfollow Olivia Culpo on Instagram if we trade CMC? If so then the deal is off...

Another important question: Will Christen Harper follow Goff from LA to...Detroit? Can't see her building her modeling career from there. If you are young, rich, and reasonably handsome, and in LA area, she may be back on the market.

imagine houston's awesome backfield firepower with David Johnson and CMC!

Panthers are NOT going to take Lance in the 1st round - or any other QB. Sit tight fellas

PH, check your PMs.

Glad Tepper finally put down the phone talking to Joe Kernen and is putting his brass balls back on the table.

Glad Tepper finally put down the phone talking to Joe Kernen and is putting his brass balls back on the table.

Also imma be pissed if guitardeac learned we were gunning for Micah Parsons or Kyle Pitts or something at 8 instead

I'm terrified that the Saints are going to some how wriggle their way into getting Rodgers or Watson. It seems like every offseason they manage to pull big time talent.

I'm terrified that the Saints are going to some how wriggle their way into getting Rodgers or Watson. It seems like every offseason they manage to pull big time talent.

The bill should finally be coming due for them. Even if Brees retires they are hugely over the cap

The bill should finally be coming due for them. Even if Brees retires they are hugely over the cap

That's why I think they're thinking Jameis on the cheap 1 year deal to see if he's fixed for a longer deal.

So if Carolina isn't looking at a rookie, and we've been through the other names and y'all are less than enthused at those options, and you don't have the draft capital for Watson, how about Dak? If Dak and Jerruh can't agree to a long tern solution, and they franchise him again, they're better off trading him for a couple of 1sts now rather than having him play 1 more year and then only getting a 3rd round comp for him the following year. Either Dak gets a long term deal, or reality says it's not worth only getting a 3rd round comp to have him play only 1 more season.

Saints are going to resign Jameis if Brees retires. Lends credence to the theory that Payton sat Jameis to lower competition for him after losing Teddy B last year.

Ian Rappaport was just reporting that Carolina will make a run at landing Watson, but if they don't, they'll look toward the draft. Buckets, does Rappaport have it wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back