• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you have a statistical chance of making the playoffs, even very slim, and he's cleared medically, you play him. I really don't see how that's even a close question.

I know, just grasping at straws hoping we wouldn't have to face Rodgers. If he was 24 I could see maybe not risking further injury, but at 34 there is no reason to throw away a chance at a run if you're the Packers.

Schefter speculating he may not play since no word has come down yet. He had all his scans done yesterday

Caesar's and Westgate already up to 6 and 6.5. They don't think he's going to play.

Caesar's and Westgate already up to 6 and 6.5. They don't think he's going to play.

So Tigerswood can provide up to the minute spread updates, but cannot view Twitter at work. Seems like his company has done a poor job on the filtering.

Schefter speculating he may not play since no word has come down yet. He had all his scans done yesterday

Why would the Packers give out any information before they have to so that the Panthers can zero in on who they have to prepare for? As it is, the Panthers have to prepare for 2 different QBs. And yes, I realize that the sole purpose of the injury report is for Vegas, regardless of the side effect of "hey let's go hit that guy in his already weak knee to get him out of the game".

That kinda stuff just doesn't stay a secret these days. Who gets practice reps and whatnot will be known.

Sounds like we should know by tomorrow

Josh McCown out for the year. Falcons and Saints should rip the Jets.

Rodgers announces he's been medically cleared.

Big test for us. Let's do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back