• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty nice to get such value out of a 30 year old resigned FA and an old guy.

I'm fine paying big money at DT and keeping a stable of pass rushers. Hopefully Hall will pan out next year.

So A-a-ron has to view this as a one and done playoff game, correct? If the Packers lose and fall to 7-7, they are out of it for all intents and purposes, so they probably shut him down for weeks 16 and 17. If they win, he keeps playing. He'll presumably have some physical rust, but mental playoff Rodgers is not an ideal opponent.

I would think he'd keep playing even if their playoff hopes go by the wayside. Hope so cuz we could use a win over the Vikes next weekend if we beat GB this.

But who really knows

Of course the Panthers are the "one and done" game that Rodgers gets. Definitely unlucky compared to the Saints (who got them the week after Rodgers went out), but the Falcons beat them with Rodgers so we get our shot now I suppose.

I doubt he's at 100 percent game ready on Sunday which is a perk.

Panthers on tv in Boston for the fifth time in six weeks - we were carved out of the rest of New England who is subjected to Eagles-Giants.

I guess once we won the AFC East title the area embraced their Panther overlords.

Being forcefed a bunch of Jets and Giants football has been LOVELY this year.

Reddit dot com slash NFL streams FTW

The panthers beat all the afc east teams, therefore we won the afc east. Come on man

The Patriots are by far my least favorite team in the NFL. Living in Boston during football season is absolute torture and the fan base is insufferable.

Panthers, Rams, and......the Bears are the only undefeated teams in their inter-conference matchups. Rams are 3-0 against the AFC South (still have a road game against the Titans), Bears are 3-0 against the AFC North (still play the winless Browns) while the Panthers went undefeated against the AFC East.

The Bears only win against an NFC team is....the Panthers.

Trai Turner in concussion protocol.

Munnerlyn walked out of practice today, apparently upset with his role in this week's gameplan.

2017 Carolina Panthers Thread: 9-4

Munnerlyn knew Shaq is essentially a LB/nickel when he took the job.

Last edited:
Trai Turner in concussion protocol.

Munnerlyn walked out of practice today, apparently upset with his role in this week's gameplan.

I guess I've been taking for granted those guys who in postgame interviews say the expected "I'll do whatever the coaches tell me, as long as we win" and "I'm not one position, I'm a football player."

Trai is way more concerning than Captain. He wasn't good the first time he played for Carolina, and I don't think he'll matter much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back