• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss MVP Cam. He made some appearances versus the Patriots and Lions. MVP Cam will return, I can feel it. Vibes and shit.

More like the Big Creep

As someone who just seems like a crusty asshole, in no way am I surprised.

To clarify, nothing to do with the release, since it contains no information. Big Cat seems to be a man that would easily be racist and he can barely even move, so I assumed that over sexual misconduct. Obviously I have no idea

To clarify, nothing to do with the release, since it contains no information. Big Cat seems to be a man that would easily be racist and he can barely even move, so I assumed that over sexual misconduct. Obviously I have no idea
Yeah. I assume he said something bad. Probs racist or sexist.

BUT there's a 99% chance this dude has creeped out some women in his day:

arthur-blank.jpg

arthur-blank.jpg

I want big cat gone ASAP, but not like this. Stains the entire franchise if true.

Meh, don't think it would be any big surprise that the dude who still uses the shield logo, is over 80, and an old white dude from the south has engaged in misconduct. I don't think it really stains the franchise other than "damn that dude's a creep" and so long as the Panthers do the right thing after an investigation is complete.

Also, the whole everyone calling him Mr. Richardson thing has always weirded me out. Rivera even just did it in a quote about this situation. Just not the way things are done anymore.

Guys, every NFL owner is a POS. Except the Jags owner. That dude rules.

Also, the whole everyone calling him Mr. Richardson thing has always weirded me out. Rivera even just did it in a quote about this situation. Just not the way things are done anymore.

Seriously? You're weirded out by people addressing their 81 year old boss as "Mr."?

It would be weird to me if they referred to him as "Jerry," especially players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back