• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can one man produce so many awful takes.

Roid rager taking out Davante, fined five times for dirty hits since 2014. Seems like a good guy off the field though -- dirty and cheats on it. Sorry that offends you and causes you to negrep!

Roid rager taking out Davante, fined five times for dirty hits since 2014. Seems like a good guy off the field though -- dirty and cheats on it. Sorry that offends you and causes you to negrep!

TD is a Panther hero. Any negative mention of the man will cause instant triggering.

@RapSheet
#Eagles CB Daryl Worley was arrested at 6 am this morning when he became combative with police and Philadelphia police administrated a taser on him, sources tell @MikeGarafolo and me. A gun was recovered on the scene.

@RapSheet
#Eagles CB Daryl Worley was arrested at 6 am this morning when he became combative with police and Philadelphia police administrated a taser on him, sources tell @MikeGarafolo and me. A gun was recovered on the scene.

Hurney magic.

@RapSheet

El oh el

now this is a nice first-pick mock draft:

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 24: McGlinchey, Mike, OT, Notre Dame (A)
Round 2 Pick 23: Chubb, Nick, RB, Georgia (B+)
Round 3 Pick 21: Hamilton, DaeSean, WR, Penn State (A)
Round 3 Pick 24: Lewis, Tyquan, DE, Ohio State (A)
Round 5 Pick 24: Apke, Troy, SS, Penn State (A+)
Round 6 Pick 23: Conklin, Tyler, TE, Central Michigan (A+)
Round 7 Pick 16: Jackson, JC, CB, Maryland (A+)
Round 7 Pick 24: Neal, Ryan, FS/FB, Southern Illinois (B+)

Oh yeah. I'd take that in a heartbeat. Tyquan Lewis is a Tarboro, NC native by the way. If he plays opposite Peppers, you'd have Nash County and Edgecombe County on the edges.

now this is a nice first-pick mock draft:

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 24: McGlinchey, Mike, OT, Notre Dame (A)
Round 2 Pick 23: Chubb, Nick, RB, Georgia (B+)
Round 3 Pick 21: Hamilton, DaeSean, WR, Penn State (A)
Round 3 Pick 24: Lewis, Tyquan, DE, Ohio State (A)
Round 5 Pick 24: Apke, Troy, SS, Penn State (A+)
Round 6 Pick 23: Conklin, Tyler, TE, Central Michigan (A+)
Round 7 Pick 16: Jackson, JC, CB, Maryland (A+)
Round 7 Pick 24: Neal, Ryan, FS/FB, Southern Illinois (B+)

I don't like Chubb in the 2nd FWIW

Would love to see it, but can't imagine McGlinchey falling to us in the first. Most mocks have him as the top OT in the draft, and there are plenty of crappy teams ahead of us who need OL help.

The first is hard enough to speculate, so I'll just say that I would love that draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back