• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ph, you going to the Tamp game? I have a few extra vacay days to burn and flights are cheap out of NC

I've been the RJS three times but only for soccer

Ph, you going to the Tamp game? I have a few extra vacay days to burn and flights are cheap out of NC

I've been the RJS three times but only for soccer

Yeah. Tickets should be reasonable. I’ll be tailgating. Let me know if you’re coming. Maybe we can fly down together from Charlotte after Wake wins the ACCCG. :)

The state of the secondary and oline are definitely concerning right now.

Yeah, I think the secondary is promising with HOF Donte Jackson balling out but the OL has been a disaster since Gross retired and we haven’t addressed it all.

Teammates, reunited!

Well KB owned the D on that opening drive. Not a good start. Made Peterman look good.

lol at people saying Cam was being cool, his body language was aggressive af. The stance with his hands behind his back, up in KBs face, is the ultimate shit talking stance.

Yeah. Cam looked pretty dumb there. KB was the bigger man (literally and figuratively).

Dunno Cam called him out for talking shit. I’m cool with that.

Gilbert looks terribad.

lol KB is such a bitch. Walking away and not even looking him in the eye. Guess he was tired of talking.

Agreed on Gilbert. Panthers are screwed at backup QB unless they find a vet somewhere.

Last edited:
DA is sitting by the phone. He could easily just show up in a week and play some snaps in the 3rd and 4th games and be ready.

But Gilbert's TD pass to Frazier was beautiful.

DA is sitting by the phone. He could easily just show up in a week and play some snaps in the 3rd and 4th games and be ready.

But Gilbert's TD pass to Frazier was beautiful.

What about JOE WEBB ?!! ?

Anybody who thinks KB looks like anything but a total chump is themselves a total chump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back