• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it was just against third stringers, but I thought Heinicke looked pretty solid. I wouldn't mind seeing him and Gilbert switch spots for the next game. His mobility adds a lot.

Can't imagine thinking Cam looked bad in that confrontation. That's my QB! Get in that chumps face!

LOL at the idea Cam was going to do anything during warm ups. That was fake thug posturing.

Fake thug posturing. What a strange take.

By the way, when does it stop being the 2018 Carolina Panthers Offseason? Time for a new thread?

LOL at the idea Cam was going to do anything during warm ups. That was fake thug posturing.

He walked up to clear the air with the guy by giving him a handshake, then waived off TD once things started to escalate letting him know nothing was going to get out of hand. Not sure any of that is thuggish behavior

He walked up to clear the air with the guy by giving him a handshake, then waived off TD once things started to escalate letting him know nothing was going to get out of hand. Not sure any of that is thuggish behavior

He definitely got right in his face to begin with. I'm guessing he was saying something like "ohhh talking shit? talking shit?" then smiled and put out his hand but KB wasn't having it. Definitely think KB looks like the fat chump in this one.

When will the newspaper opinion letters get published,l? Becky from the burbs is morally outraged by this behavior and role modeling for children.

From a PR stance, Cam did everything mostly right.

KB, going at Cam indirectly through The Athletic, spells sour grapes.

Cam basically did not respond to the media shortly after the KB interview.

Instead, Cam attempted to clear the air face-to-face (without cameras hearing what was said) and it did not pan out. KB is once again looking like the dude with sour grapes for not shaking his hand and Cam can just not respond to questions like "what did you say to him?" - well-planned.

Maybe Cam still has his PR guy providing input or something.

I wasn’t able to watch the game but our WRs looked as dynamic as we’ve had as a group since Cam has been here.

Funchess
Smith
Moore
Samuel
Byrd
Wright

That’s a solid six right there

I saw on social media they're trying to make Funchdown a thing.

Funions or GTFO.

I just don't see how you can watch the interaction between Cam and KB, and come to any other conclusion than Kelvin was a coward. Cam addressed him face to face and looked him in the eye, Kelvin couldn't even look at the man he no problem blasting through the media.

If your Kelvin look the man in the eyes and apologize.

Re: Cam & Calvin, it's all about Cams body language. Holding your hands behind your back like that when you confront someone is aggressive. It's the playground variation of a boxer taunting his opponent. No one does that during a peaceful conversation.

Re: Cam & Calvin, it's all about Cams body language. Holding your hands behind your back like that when you confront someone is aggressive. It's the playground variation of a boxer taunting his opponent. No one does that during a peaceful conversation.

So Cam was being aggressive, so fucking what ? He's the alpha male quarterback and Benjamin is a punk receiver sayin' shit.

Seems like Cam came in faux-aggressive, offered his hand, got left hanging and then got more aggressive because he was pissed about being dissed again by KB. Then KB cowers and runs away because he has no spine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back