• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a PR stance, Cam did everything mostly right.

KB, going at Cam indirectly through The Athletic, spells sour grapes.

Cam basically did not respond to the media shortly after the KB interview.

Instead, Cam attempted to clear the air face-to-face (without cameras hearing what was said) and it did not pan out. KB is once again looking like the dude with sour grapes for not shaking his hand and Cam can just not respond to questions like "what did you say to him?" - well-planned.

Maybe Cam still has his PR guy providing input or something.

This is how I view it.

I wasn’t able to watch the game but our WRs looked as dynamic as we’ve had as a group since Cam has been here.

Funchess
Smith
Moore
Samuel
Byrd
Wright

That’s a solid six right there

Like the depth (and even Frazier had a nice TD catch), but there is little separation between 2 and 6.

So Cam was being aggressive, so fucking what ? He's the alpha male quarterback and Benjamin is a punk receiver sayin' shit.
I'm not critisizing Cam. I love Cam. I just think the different cultural interpretations of body language are interesting to talk about.

Last edited:
Like the depth (and even Frazier had a nice TD catch), but there is little separation between 2 and 6.

To be fair, we haven’t seen Moore and Samuel (and maybe Byrd) enough to judge. If one of those guys can be Emmanuel Sanders then we’re beyond gravy.

Observer is in the process of taking applications for the Panthers beat writer position, Joe Person is out thank god.

1st and 10 - Cam checks down to CMC for 9 yard pass.
2nd and 1 - CMC up the middle for 71 yard TD.

Not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back