• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won’t be popular? This is a Wake board. Hell yeah. Get him out of Clemson.

Panthers waive Gaulden. I didn’t get to see much of the game but from the writeup, he totally fucked up.

I just assumed that most here hate him

lol at Gaulden. Dude's athletic score in the combine was 2nd percentile. What a stupid fucking pick

Gaulden was a horrible pick, and is not good. That punt return he bungled still should have been a flag on the Saints though, as the defender had his hands all up in DJ's helmet/facemask before the ball ever got there.

Yesterdays loss dropped us to <1 % playoff hopes. Wonder if Ron will get a new shirt made?

Gaulden was a horrible pick, and is not good. That punt return he bungled still should have been a flag on the Saints though, as the defender had his hands all up in DJ's helmet/facemask before the ball ever got there.

b58390e8c2341a33f950720159b4e2e9

I just assumed that most here hate him

lol at Gaulden. Dude's athletic score in the combine was 2nd percentile. What a stupid fucking pick

If they hate him, it’s because he wins. This would be a win-win. Clemson losses Dabo and the Panthers gain a winner.

Last four 3rd round picks:
Will Grier
Rashaan Gaulden
Daeshon Hall
Daryl Worley

Such a waste of a crucial spot in the draft.

Can feeding 1,300 at TopGolf tonight, they also get to take a meal home.

Eat a dick, Cam haters. Please come back

Marry Cam
Fuck you, Ron
Kill Hurney

MLS to Charlotte is 100% a done deal. Tepper vs. city is about to get veryyyyyy interesting.

I got season tickets secured for Austin FC starting in 2021. I have zero idea how soccer works, but still pretty excited about it.

I am really betting that when you start to understand what's going on then it is less boring as it appears. Big gamble.

I got season tickets secured for Austin FC starting in 2021. I have zero idea how soccer works, but still pretty excited about it.

I am really betting that when you start to understand what's going on then it is less boring as it appears. Big gamble.

That's a good way to put it. Once you "know what to watch for" other than just a goal, it's a lot easier to watch.

I think once you play a sport, it becomes more watchable on TV. You can relate better, perceive the nuance. So maybe try to find an adult community league where you live?

Can feeding 1,300 at TopGolf tonight, they also get to take a meal home.

Eat a dick, Cam haters. Please come back

Would it be to much to ask him to eat some turkey while he is there.

We need meat-eating Cam, not 15-year old girl vegan diet Cam. Tofu-Cam will never be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back