• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to part ways with Rivera and Turner. Turner's play calling just outright sucks. He consistently tried across field plays when short yardage is needed. The team has no heart, no passion and no fire. The coaching staff is stale, tired and worn out. Mediocrity is the buzzword for this franchise. The best player in football rarely touches the ball as Allen can't make the right read or panics and runs into a sack. When he does manage to put the ball on target it's either just out of reach for a walk in TD or on the numbers and dropped. The Falcon game was putrid but the book is being re-written today vs Washington. Hope they firs Rivera and all his toads tomorrow.

If Carolina loses this game to a skins team just trying to get a better draft spot, Ron Rivera should be let go this afternoon.

Giving up a season high in rushing yards to the Redskins (with 40-year-old Adrian Peterson and another running back whose knee was basically shredded 15 months ago), good job defense.

This game is a fitting sequel to yesterday’s awful performance against an awful team

I won’t be watching any more of this team. See everyone next year. I do think there is a better than zero percent chance Tepper cans this staff tomorrow

0ap1000000088419.jpg

I won’t be watching any more of this team. See everyone next year. I do think there is a better than zero percent chance Tepper cans this staff tomorrow
Hope so. Only reason to pay attention the rest of the year will be to see who we might hire.

Uhhh...what’s the point of blocking on an onside kick especially after seeing the Saints do it. Just get the ball.

Has Thomas looked this good after Greg went out? Haven’t really watched until the last few minutes.

Can’t think of a better way to end Norv Turner’s time with the Panthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back