• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good excuse to go to London, and I've never been. Friday/Monday flights are already more expensive than usual, but could go red eye Thursday night and back Tuesday afternoon all on American miles. Might have to book soon.

Any idea how much London tickets are going to cost? When the NFL comes there are we talking about Super Bowl prices?

They aren't too bad....usually more than your regular season prices at the home venue, but nothing approaching Super Bowl prices. I mean, they have roughly 90,000 seats to fill in Wembley Stadium (usually involving the Jaguars/Browns/Rams), they can't jack up the price too much!

Good excuse to go to London, and I've never been. Friday/Monday flights are already more expensive than usual, but could go red eye Thursday night and back Tuesday afternoon all on American miles. Might have to book soon.

Lets go Tigerswood!

Woot. Didn't know Dorsey was part of the problem, but a new OC will probably want his own guy anyways.

tumblr_odxqo9lV1k1qgt3xfo1_500.gif

I'm not a big fan of how much Shula ran CMC inside, particularly early in the season, but I wonder how his offense would have looked with a better line and receivers...

I dunno, I kinda like Mike Shula (jk jk jk)

YES!!! GOODBYE!!! SEE YA BITCH!!!

Can Chud come back?

If losing early im the playoffs was the key to getting rid of Shula, then it was worth it.

It's hard to tell how much a QB coach actually does. But objectively, Cam still has poor mechanics, especially under pressure.

It's hard to tell how much a QB coach actually does. But objectively, Cam still has poor mechanics, especially under pressure.
I had the same thought. Cam is great, but you have to think that the right QB coach could make some minor changes to make him unstoppable.

i wonder how cam feels about dorsey though

i thought we brought in dorsey originally because he was the guy cam was working out with in the offseason at IMG

I’d be surprised if they fired Dorsey without feeling Cam out a little first.

Right now I think Christian Kirk and Orlando Brown are two potential first round fits for our fighting Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back