• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like our schedule too for what that's worth - obviously division will be tough, but I like getting Detroit and Seattle this year, NFC East and AFC North shouldn't be terribly scary

Would have been nice to get one of Eagles or Steelers at home though

Heard on Panther talk that Chud was a Norv Turner disciple, so the learning curve this year should not be steep.

Chud was a long time ago. I assume you’re being sarcastic.

Chud was a long time ago. I assume you’re being sarcastic.

Just repeating the take made on the radio. They seemed serious - but perhaps reaching for optimism? Doesn't seem unreasonable to me that re-learning an old system is faster than learning a new one.

Just repeating the take made on the radio. They seemed serious - but perhaps reaching for optimism? Doesn't seem unreasonable to me that re-learning an old system is faster than learning a new one.

Sure if there were more than a few guys who knew the old system. It may just be Cam, Good Kalil, and Olsen.

Shula kept the foundation of Chud's offense and was therefore a Chud & Turner disciple

I like our schedule too for what that's worth - obviously division will be tough, but I like getting Detroit and Seattle this year, NFC East and AFC North shouldn't be terribly scary

Would have been nice to get one of Eagles or Steelers at home though

Agree with this. If we had something like the two Wests out of division I'd have little hope, but AFC North/NFC East is very manageable

So we're expecting the offense to change but it's going to be the same.

Panthers doing a logo at midfield promotion type of thing. Posted videos of Cam, TD, & CMC saying they’d like to see it & for fans to start using the logo more. Sounds like it’s gonna happen. Tepper is gonna win so many fans over.

Tepper seems like he's going to be a great owner

It’s obviously going to happen so why is there a manufactured effort. Does he want to come across as a king who must be begged and whose ring must be kissed :)

I've read that Cam is checking down more and his deep ball has been off so far. Hope that goes the opposite direction. Last thing the league needs is one of it's best deep ball passers checking down more. Would hate to limit Cam that way.

Agreed but we have more check down threats at this point. I’m not expecting much from Moore this year although I’m high on him going forward.

Lol. The list of things Cam could rag on Kelvin about are endless, starting with his midsection.

I bet you’re awesome at parties

I think it would be funny if Tepper was like, “Eh, nah.”

I actually thought the nfl shield was cool when I was younger until I realized how it symbolized Jerry’s devotion to the corporate overlord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back