• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

It's kind of mind boggling that everything which came to light wasn't enough to deter white women 2016; but I guess if they're coming around now that it's better than never.

Hillary was heavily stained by Bill’s affairs especially with Gen X women who sympathized with Monica.

Someone needs to explain to Delaney, Ryan, etc that if their “pragmatism” was a winning strategy, they wouldn’t be looking up at Warren and Sanders in the polls.

Warren just murdered Delaney. Good luck dude.

She also made Sanders look small by handling his business for him.

Tim Ryan: You don't know that Bernie.

Bernie: I do know, I wrote the damn bill.

lol

I don’t like that CNN is asking Republican questions in a Dem debate. I do like that they’re giving the 2%ers one last chance.

Tim Ryan: You don't know that Bernie.

Bernie: I do know, I wrote the damn bill.

lol

these moderate dudes are trash

only thing they have going for them? electability (since they’re basically white male republicans)? Is that how it works, ChrisL?

I don’t like that CNN is asking Republican questions in a Dem debate. I do like that they’re giving the 2%ers one last chance.

I'm not watching the debate, what kind of questions are they asking? "What is your plan to win over white working-class Trump voters?"

I'm not watching the debate, what kind of questions are they asking? "What is your plan to win over white working-class Trump voters?"

The big questions so far have been “Will you raise taxes on middle class voters to pay for Medicare for All?” and “Will you decriminalize border crossings?”

Those aren’t Democrat lens for discussing health care and immigration.

The big questions so far have been “Will you raise taxes on middle class voters to pay for Medicare for All?” and “Will you decriminalize border crossings?”

Those aren’t Democrat lens for discussing health care and immigration.

Ah, thanks. I wonder if the former GOP operative CNN hired to direct their political coverage of the 2020 elections has anything to do with those questions. Hard to see Fox News hiring a Democrat to do the same job. I'm sure they'll love those types of questions aimed at the Democratic candidates, though.

Now the question is “Do you believe Sanders is too extreme to beat President Trump?”

Agreed on the Republican framing.

They're also repeating the stuff from the last debate that got the most attention.

I'm not sure that "hey Klobuchar, Warren burnt you pretty hard in the last debate. That sucked, right?" needed to be a question.

Trump would wipe the floor with Bernie or Warren. Bernie is too angry. Warren just isn't a big enough persona.

Hickenlooper, Williamson, Ryan, Beto and Delaney should drop out tomorrow morning.

these moderate dudes are trash

only thing they have going for them? electability (since they’re basically white male republicans)? Is that how it works, ChrisL?

It's pretty funny they all ended up on the same night with Warren and Sanders, because they are really struggling to distinguish themselves.

Bullock is bordering on Rubio territory with his "wish list economics" phrase.

Lol. Trump can't wipe the floor with anyone, least of all Bernie and Warren. That's Insanity. Warren has a strong personality. I don't know what you are watching, rj.

Back