• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

I had the chance to visit the women's prison in Raleigh a few years ago and saw their call center. Most of NCs "Visit NC" tourist campaign is staffed by female prisoners from this prison. I had no idea calls centers were run from prison....

Geez. That's horrible. Maybe the tourist campaign should be staffed by people happy to be there.

What’s horrible about it? Better they do something with their day than do nothing at all. It’s probably more humane. Giving prisoners years in prison and then giving them nothing to do seems like torture

What’s horrible about it? Better they do something with their day than do nothing at all. It’s probably more humane. Giving prisoners years in prison and then giving them nothing to do seems like torture

They should have something to do but get paid a competitive wage that gives them a chance at a good start and doesn’t depress wages for everyone else.

One of my Trumpista relatives has laughingly described this apparent meme among their circle of contacts...

Might fit better on the Facebook gold thread, except I don’t really follow Facebook.

7626d2ded7c99ab784279643392a789e5e079cd56621c803110e9d9c30b650f9.jpg

Where's the pic of everyone fred trump lifted (aka bailed out multiple times) out of poverty? (Hint name rhymes with Ronald)

Where's the pic of everyone fred trump lifted (aka bailed out multiple times) out of poverty? (Hint name rhymes with Ronald)

But who bailed Fred Trump out when he was arrested for participating in a KKK riot/fight in Queens?

Pete Butt,

Jesus did not come into the world as a refugee. He was forced to be a refugee some time later, however.

Love,
WFF

Here's a point of reference for you. Had a less crazy Republican like Kasich or Jeb won in 2016, he would be unbeatable in 2020 due to the economy and not having screwed up the world Obama left him. There wouldn't have been 20+ people running. It would have been tough to get five and likely none of the real front runners.

There was an entire line of kings named Herod that ruled the levant.

True, but scripture say Herod the Great killed the babies and ordered the census...which both are considered to be a BS stories.

Last edited:
Back