• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Wasn’t the policy platform but the candidates in 2016.

Outside of Hillary being a war hawk.

Only dove in the field is Bernie. That catamount is scared of a Bernie presidency is about as good an advertisement for his candidacy as it gets.

Instead of watching chiefs game with my family, I’m taking a 3 hour bus ride to Des Moines to canvass for Bernie. He’s going to win!

It must be a joy when an angry little twit shows up at your door to tell you how wrong you are for not supporting Bernie.

Granted, I'm making assumptions about how I figure you would canvas based on your body of work here.

Dear sir or madam,

I would encourage you to caucus for Bernie Sanders. Bernie Sanders is the only candidate who can beat Donald Trump. I can assure you this fact because we, Bernie Sanders supporters, will not vote for anyone for president, except Bernie Sanders - a claim no other candidate’s followers can make.

So, by not caucusing for Sanders, you’re getting Donald Trump re-elected.

Good day!

Back