• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Now, you are calling Warren a liar. That's low.

If any of those on the debate stage had a backbone, he/she would state unequivocally that Vladimir Putin has declared war on the United States by his actions in 2016 and since. That person should say if he/she wins the WH there will be personal sanctions against all of Putin's holdings and against Russia.

That person could take the leadership position by asking the rest of the candidates to join him/her and stand up for America. Besides being the right thing to do, it will put Trump back on his heels. Additionally, it will show strength and unity. This will further piss Trump off for months and focus the election on his criminality.

We can't tear ourselves apart before we beat Trump.

I'm not going to hold my breath, but this needs to happen. It's not OK to attack each other and then cry if some hits you.

BTW, by taking the position above, he/she will have more latitude on other issues.

Ok warmonger.

Ok warmonger.

How is defending ourselves being a "war monger"?

Talk about being Trumpian. You are the living, breathing example of this. It's OK that Putin has declared war on America, our elections and our allies, but you are too chickenshit to tell the truth about this or to stop it.

Last edited:
Wasn’t the woke 2016 election analysis that Hilary lost because sexism?

Don't forget all of the deplorable racist white supremacist xenophobes who voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 but didn't vote for Clinton in 2016.

Meanwhile...

Here's a really simple question- If it's OK for MHB, Townie, MDMH and others to attack Biden, Warren, Pete, et al, why is it wrong to use the exact same tactics towards Bernie?

Here's a really simple question- If it's OK for MHB, Townie, MDMH and others to attack Biden, Warren, Pete, et al, why is it wrong to use the exact same tactics towards Bernie?

It’s not ok for them to do that and it’s not ok for you to do this either.

what if the bernie bros attack bernie and RJ attacks Biden/warren/pete for a day?

I'm so down with this. Bernie's wrong or not my #1 candidate about:

Trade
Palestine and the global South
Filibuster
Court expansion

There was the one time Bernie walked by and I wasn't overtaken by the scent of roses.

It’s not ok for them to do that and it’s not ok for you to do this either.

Which was clearly my point. One they refuse to acknowledge as they want to continue acting as they have been doing.

I'm so down with this. Bernie's wrong or not my #1 candidate about:

Trade
Palestine and the global South
Filibuster
Court expansion

Maybe for the policy thread, but what’s your criticism on Palestine and global south and which candidate do you prefer on the issue?

what if the bernie bros attack bernie and RJ attacks Biden/warren/pete for a day?

From before he announced, I said Biden is too old to be POTUS. Look at how the office aged W and Obama. Biden is a quarter of a century older than they were. He's boring.

The way Warren showed her healthcare plan alone could beat her. Tens of millions of Americans will be scared to lose their coverage very quickly.

Pete is too inexperienced to be POTUS.

As I've said, I don't much like any of the candidates. I think it's a very, very weak field, but I will support whomever wins.

Mandy Moore for Buttigieg:

Mandy Moore for Buttigieg:

giphy.gif

Back