• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

giphy.gif

Which was clearly my point. One they refuse to acknowledge as they want to continue acting as they have been doing.

I don't think that was really your point. Your point appeared to be to sew doubt about Bernie as a candidate and spread rumors that he has thinly veiled misogynistic tendencies and I strongly believe that Dems can't afford that kind of thing for any candidate in 2020. Maximize enthusiasm and minimize infighting. Shitting on candidates that have dropped out is fine though...lets have a field day on how awful Castro and Booker are...until one of them becomes a running mate.

Pubs are actively purging voter rolls and suppressing votes across the country and the Russians are spreading negativity about every Democratic candidate online to undermine enthusiasm and voter turnout. Whether or not Bernie thinks a woman can win the presidency is so completely minor.

I feel like Mandy Moore got a lot older in a short amount of time, but I'm more into "old" Mandy Moore than I was into young Mandy Moore.

Birdman getting the feels about what is said on this board is pretty hilarious

What is said here has no impact. Be more concerned about twitter, RT, facebook.

Mandy Moore endorsing Buttigieg is a big hit for Bernie's Hot Girl Coalition, but Emily Ratajowski is still leading a pretty sweet group for Bernie Babes.

What is said here has no impact. Be more concerned about twitter, RT, facebook.

What other purpose does this place have if not for each of us to semi-anonymously express out concerns, disdain and to mock conservatives?

Smart move. There's video of Bernie going back to the 80s talking about a future woman president, and more than that Bernie tried to convince Warren to run in 2016!

Time for Warren to bury the hatchet and move on.

Yet another good piece by BuzzFeedNews.

Back