• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Makes me all the more frustrated Bernie even endorsed Hillary to begin with.

EO0DAGVXkAY-ZR9

Between Epstein, Weinstein, and Bill, Hillary sure has proven an excellent judge of character.

Poor Bernie he was so magnanimous during the 2016 election season and this is what he gets!

on the other hand, hillary shitposting and making everyone mad at her is kind of the most relatable thing she's ever done

feels like we're getting a pretty coordinated attack on Bern Dog leading into Iowa

makes you wonder...

The Clintons should definitely not get a convention speech.

It would be better if they didn't, especially Bubba. But if we have an all male ticket, and Warren supporters feel that sexism contributed to her losing the nomination, it may not be so bad to give Hillary an early time slot. In which case, they can schedule the flyover for that same time like they did to Stalin's son in "Death of Stalin". If Bubba insists on speaking, we should definitely have technical difficulties or a really, really long flyover during his speech.

While I know Warren's numbers have dipped recently, I'd still give her a pretty good chance of getting the nomination. She's not polling that badly. The person hurt most by the recent surges for Biden and Sanders has been Buttigieg. If he doesn't win IA or NH, which is looking increasingly likely, I unfortunately think he's toast.

feels like we're getting a pretty coordinated attack on Bern Dog leading into Iowa

makes you wonder...

Wow. It's almost like there's a pattern. Candidate gets a bump in polling. Media reports on bump in polling and starts giving candidate favorable press. Then the hit jobs start coming.

For some reason, Bernie supporters look at that pattern and think it's a media conspiracy against him.

Wow. It's almost like there's a pattern. Candidate gets a bump in polling. Media reports on bump in polling and starts giving candidate favorable press. Then the hit jobs start coming.

For some reason, Bernie supporters look at that pattern and think it's a media conspiracy against him.

MAKES YOU WONDER

Back