• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

not committing to endorsing and campaigning for Sen. Bernie Sanders if he's the Democratic 2020 presidential nominee

ChrisL is gonna be SO PISSED

We could always just....... not talk about Hillary Clinton.

Just an idea.

Hillary, MSM, and the DNC are so incompetent it is infuriating. They are working so hard to kill Bernie's campaign but everything always just backfires on them completely.

What’s his signature accomplishment? Biden can run on the Obama years.

giphy.gif

People rag on Pete but being Mayor of South Bend is far better executive experience than being an ineffective career senator from a state whose population is under 700K.

Hillary, MSM, and the DNC are so incompetent it is infuriating. They are working so hard to kill Bernie's campaign but everything always just backfires on them completely.

man the deep state is doing such a good job you forgot to list them.

How about the way Bernie underpaid women in his 2016 campaign? He also didn't give women as many opportunities.

We're not talking about 20, 30, 40 years ago just like we aren't talking about 30 or 40 years ago regarding his voting three time this century for the NRA and against sensible gun laws.

Ok boomer

The Clintons can just fuck right off.

Yeah. She'll end up getting a speech on an early night in the convention, and Fox and Breitbart will go nuts on just how Dems can't quit Hillary and Bubba. Every time I see her name in the news I cringe.

Vomit-inducing but not surprising. Hillary campaigned for Obama 12 times. Bernie campaigned for Hillary 40 times, knowing full well that Hillary and the DNC rigged the primaries against him. Then she has the gall to blame Bernie for losing and now pulls this stunt? Delusional, entitled, narcissistic, psychopathic. Wait, does that make me a sexist?

Only a matter of time before Obama pipes up from Martha's Vineyard with his opinion...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/obama-bernie-sanders-2020-nomination_n_5ddd31a1e4b00149f724793b

I legitimately don't want her to endorse anyone because any endorsement she gives will backfire. I'm with avalon, as of the end of this post.

I agree that Hillary should keep out of this. It's not really her fight.

Has Bob Stack Fan returned to the boards just in time for primary season to heat up?

The Clintons should definitely not get a convention speech.

Back