• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

No its a terrible source for facts - you said that it was a fact that Pete was being singled out, and your evidence was your Twitter feed, which knowing you, is probably biased towards pro-Pete views.

Why would pro-Pete people single him out as the worst interrupter? Your point makes no sense.

People have an opinion about who was the worst about interrupting. I read those opinions on social media and it reviews of the debate.

The Pope says people should give up internet trolling for Lent.

Did you see his now-deleted post seemingly dismissing 60s social movements?

Nope. He not only tweeted the bernie causing chaos tweet, but he retweeted his own tweet but then wrote another tweet for the same clip and is using it to raise money. He is actually proud of buying into the Russian objectives, dividing the democratic party.

Pete's line about "if you thought the last four years were a mess then just wait til you have a Bernie-Trump election" was both illogical and totally missed the mark

Why would pro-Pete people single him out as the worst interrupter? Your point makes no sense.

People have an opinion about who was the worst about interrupting. I read those opinions on social media and it reviews of the debate.

Because your feed is full of people whining about Pete being singled out as the worst interrupter and retweeting and linking to those articles.

Dem debates are looking like a food fight in an old folks' home, only less intellectually stimulating.

you never answered my question if you're going to vote in a presidential primary in 2020, and if so which state and party?

Attn: RJKarl

Well, to be fair, with a republican congress, he should pretty easily be able to pass cuts to Social Security, Medicare, etc. We are all about a achievable goals here.

I’ll just put this here.

I can’t vote next Tuesday so I plan to do early voting on Friday.

Easy enough to find my sample ballot online. I’m registered unaffiliated/independent, I’ll choose to vote in the Democratic primary.

Has taken a good bit of time to figure out who to vote for in many of the races, having little existing knowledge of the candidates. And I try to keep up, read the local paper, etc.

The vast majority of attention is on the presidential race, so much of the state and local stuff just doesn’t get much attention.

Oh well.

I’ll just put this here.

I can’t vote next Tuesday so I plan to do early voting on Friday.

Easy enough to find my sample ballot online. I’m registered unaffiliated/independent, I’ll choose to vote in the Democratic primary.

Has taken a good bit of time to figure out who to vote for in many of the races, having little existing knowledge of the candidates. And I try to keep up, read the local paper, etc.

The vast majority of attention is on the presidential race, so much of the state and local stuff just doesn’t get much attention.

Oh well.

Are you involved in local politics at all? It’s been one of the more rewarding experiences of my adult life (and it makes it much easier to figure out who to vote for).

Not really.

Maybe someday...

If anything, then it’s a fun way to meet people. I have no idea what it’s like in NC anymore, but I have some good end of HS memories doing campaign work with the Forsyth County Dems.

Back