• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

Mostly my impression from social media. A few debate recaps called him out. I read several so I can’t remember specific ones except for the Vox one.

Social media is a terrible place to base your opinions.

Social media is a terrible place to base your opinions.

Other people’s opinions are a terrible source for other people’s opinions?

OK boomer. I know you like gathering around the water cooler but that’s not really a thing anymore.

Other people’s opinions are a terrible source for other people’s opinions?

No its a terrible source for facts - you said that it was a fact that Pete was being singled out, and your evidence was your Twitter feed, which knowing you, is probably biased towards pro-Pete views.

My Twitter feed appears to be biased toward the destruction of every presidential candidate.

I didn't watch the debate last night but this showed up on my twitter feed.

I didn't watch the debate last night but this showed up on my twitter feed.

This has been Pete’s shtick since the beginning and why I really don’t like the guy. It’s been Klobuchar’s, too, but I have yet to meet an actual Klobuchar supporter. It’s a cynical strategy, but it’s working among a subset of the electorate.

This has been Pete’s shtick since the beginning and why I really don’t like the guy. It’s been Klobuchar’s, too, but I have yet to meet an actual Klobuchar supporter. It’s a cynical strategy, but it’s working among a subset of the electorate.

I've been avoiding content that painted any candidate in a negative light, but here he proudly posted this on his own twitter feed. I promptly un-followed him.

my mom loves Klob but realizes it's futile, though she will vote for her in FL

my mom loves Klob but realizes it's futile, though she will vote for her in FL

What about her in particular? Her whole shtick is #nowecant and I’m not sure a single aspect of her platform stands out to me despite reading over it a few times...

What about her in particular? Her whole shtick is #nowecant and I’m not sure a single aspect of her platform stands out to me despite reading over it a few times...

she doesn't like Bernie, thinks Pete is too inexperienced, Biden is too old, I think Warren a bit too progressive? Klob is sort of pragmatic and even keeled in her mind. idk.

I've been avoiding content that painted any candidate in a negative light, but here he proudly posted this on his own twitter feed. I promptly un-followed him.

Did you see his now-deleted post seemingly dismissing 60s social movements?

The one thing Klobs has going for her is that she has done what other candidates claim they can do (win in red, rural areas.)

Back