• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

Biden has no reason to do more than a couple of handpicked interviews or speeches per week. The smart thing for him and other Dem candidates is to let Trump and his wacko supporters keep lying and pissing the public off.

Dem SuperPACs need to start hitting Moscow Mitch, Collins (GA & ME), the Senator from MT and a couple of others very hard all the time.

You claimed that believe women was an extension of lynching justification man to support Biden

Disgusting

No. I gave an example of why believe women isn’t unconditional. Something we agree on it. You turned it into an extension of lynching justification.

We probably even agree that if Green Party voter joined Dems, they’d have more influence over the party.

I would vote for Biden. Would you vote for Bernie or AOC?

Reminder: we all lost in the finals and you claim that the fantasy sports moniker is inaccurate lol
I would vote for whomever the Democratic nominee was over Trump. But the sports analogy is valid if you cannot convince a majority of Democrats to support your far left leaning candidate then how are you going to convince the population as a whole

SHHHH, you can't be logical Chris. And it's not losing 50-49 or 52-48. Bernie got blown out of the water in most states. It hasn't been close.

There are plenty of polls that show Biden voters are much more likely to vote for Bernie than the other way around.

Biden is enough of a known quantity that he can remain relatively quiet rather than open his mouth and look like a moron.

That's one hell of an endorsement for a guy whom you evidently support and think should be the President of the United States. "Just be quiet. Don't open your mouth and look like a moron." That kind of thinking is a real confidence builder for the campaign volunteers out there trying to win this election.

The problem here is that you are correct in your analysis. Of course, that's also the reason why Biden is never going to beat Trump. It's still not too late, though, to avert this mistake which would lead to four more years of a Trump presidency. Obama is still the leader of the Democratic Party. His silence is the reason Biden has navigated this vacuum to reach this point. It's time for Obama to step up and lead.

Biden is my candidate because he's the last one standing. Or will be. Would much have preferred bernie and Biden not to have run.

I don't think biden is senile like some. I just think he's and old guy with a stutter and come across poorly. Still hoping for a home run VP candidate and I'm not sure who that is for me yet.

That's one hell of an endorsement for a guy whom you evidently support and think should be the President of the United States. "Just be quiet. Don't open your mouth and look like a moron." That kind of thinking is a real confidence builder for the campaign volunteers out there trying to win this election.

The problem here is that you are correct in your analysis. Of course, that's also the reason why Biden is never going to beat Trump. It's still not too late, though, to avert this mistake which would lead to four more years of a Trump presidency. Obama is still the leader of the Democratic Party. His silence is the reason Biden has navigated this vacuum to reach this point. It's time for Obama to step up and lead.

Biden will win PA, MI, AZ and likely WI on top of what Hillary won. If things keep going this way, GA, NC and FL are in play.

I like Biden, but he should be focused right now as being a leader of a country in the mist of a disaster, rather than trying to be elected.

Don’t blame him tho.

Biden will win PA, MI, AZ and likely WI on top of what Hillary won. If things keep going this way, GA, NC and FL are in play.

Agreed as long as Bernie bro’s stay calm Biden walks away with this. The biggest detriment to this country is the far leftist.

One definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting to get a different result. This election is turning into 2004 all over again. George W Bush was worse than Trump. He had just lied to start a deadly war that has cost trillions of dollars, untold casualties and which we are still not completely out of 18 years later. Nothing a president could do would be worse than that. Then, as now, some said the election was between "Bush and not-Bush" and that any candidate running against the incumbent would win. So the party powerbrokers saw to it that establishment stooge John Kerry...whom they could completely control...was the nominee. Turned out that "not-Bush" was not enough. 16 years later, they don't seem to have learned a thing. And Kerry in 2004 was a better candidate than ancient Joe Biden will be in 2020.

Agreed as long as Bernie bro’s stay calm Biden walks away with this. The biggest detriment to this country is the far leftist.

The biggest detriment to this country is the current administration and it’s not even close.

RJ, you don't have the best track record with your presidential election predictions. Would you like me to go back and dig up some of your predictions on the last presidential election? I don't remember the exact numbers, but I think you were predicting that Hillary would get somewhere around 350 electoral votes.

I think I was like most of the polls saying 320 with a possibility of higher. Her laziness and arrogance destroyed her chances of winning. Also, she had a long-term huge number of haters. Biden doesn't have that.

You can't compare Biden, whom most people like, and Hillary who had a quarter of a century of people attacking her almost non-stop.

The problem isn’t Biden. The problem isn’t Bernie. The problem is a primary structure and campaign funding structure that is biased toward VPs and prior candidates.

Candidates are forced into a fundraising marathon for over a year that’s laser focused on a few states then this two week sprint after which it’s not possible to have a large field without dividing the party for the next four months going into the convention.

One definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting to get a different result. This election is turning into 2004 all over again. George W Bush was worse than Trump. He had just lied to start a deadly war that has cost trillions of dollars, untold casualties and which we are still not completely out of 18 years later. Nothing a president could do would be worse than that. Then, as now, some said the election was between "Bush and not-Bush" and that any candidate running against the incumbent would win. So the party powerbrokers saw to it that establishment stooge John Kerry...whom they could completely control...was the nominee. Turned out that "not-Bush" was not enough. 16 years later, they don't seem to have learned a thing. And Kerry in 2004 was a better candidate than ancient Joe Biden will be in 2020.

And Trump is by far a worse human than W, being with utterly depraved character.

Back