• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Why would you believe that after all the data we have that suggests Trump's core supporters are unwavering in their support for Donald Trump regardless of how he behaves or what he does?

Also this. That 40-43% is baked in and ain't changing. I agree with you and 06 that the debate changed nothing and we need to outvote them. And I'm not as confident as Deacman for 2 reasons. First the EC. Right now Sabato has lean/likely Biden at 269 (though he has WI as a toss-up, whereas I think it should be a lean and have more confidence in WI than PA). Nate Silver had a piece recently showing the likelihood of a Biden EC victory based on his winning the popular vote. If Biden wins the popular vote by 1%, he has just a 7% chance of winning the EC, which is criminal. It's not until he gets in the 4-5% range that he gets strong odds. Second is the SCOTUS. I think Bush v. Gore was wrongly decided, and now it'll be 6-3. I don't think it's a foregone conclusion the SCOTUS will say it's okay to count all of those absentee ballots in PA. And if that were to happen, we're officially a banana republic.

Last edited:
I thought that was his strategy as well. As someone with a stutter, I can confirm that it would be very challenging to deal with someone that constantly bullies, interrupts, insults, and talks over me. Biden handled it very well and manages his stutter extremely well in general. You can still notice times when it affects him, but it isn’t as noticeable to people that aren’t familiar with speech impediments or don’t know he has one. Unfortunately, for those people it comes across as being not all there. The media doesn’t give that the proper context it deserves.

This is spot on.

One person stumbled a few times when he had a clown shouting through his points. The other one talked about forest cities, presented no substantive anything, told white supremacy to “stand by”, abused the format and rules of the “debate” he agreed to...should I go on?

Pubs have no respect for their own supposed values by bosiding that. You’re just trying to tune it out so you don’t hurt your brain by justifying it.

Yeah. What was this forest city? Who was this forest city mayor? Was he talking to the leader of the Ewoks?

Yeah. What was this forest city? Who was this forest city mayor? Was he talking to the leader of the Ewoks?

idk about this forest city shit, first I've heard about that term, unless he means Forest City, NC.

but I have heard him talk in the past about talking with leader of forest countries. I'm guessing he's possibly referring to Finland, because the forest is a major part of their national identity. Preserving forests and being in the forest and such is huge within their culture. My company bills itself as a forestry company first and foremost and we are the largest private landowners there, with tons of preserved land. so lots of foresters and such at my company and they don't know what the fuck Trump is talking about when he goes on his sweeping the forest rants.

When Endor sends its Ewoks, they're not sending their best!

On second thought, I feel like Endor would be a fundamentally anarchist place. Maybe Trump is thinking more of Mirkwood with him being Sauron.

how do you know - is it ever specifically stated that Ewoks don't have a cloud city of their own?

Ewoks don't live on Endor, people

How do we know that? That’s like saying Mexicans don’t live in the US. Did Endor build a space wall to keep the moon creatures out?

How do we know that? That’s like saying Mexicans don’t live in the US. Did Endor build a space wall to keep the moon creatures out?

Well Endor is a giant ball of gas which would make Ewok habitation impossible.

Why would you believe that after all the data we have that suggests Trump's core supporters are unwavering in their support for Donald Trump regardless of how he behaves or what he does?

I know you don't believe everything all what pre election "data" or polls tell us.
Obviously, there are a multitude of Pub supporters who feel that specific Dem policies are very contrary to their views and values.
They would rather poke a warm stick in their eye than vote for a Biden, Harris, Schumer, Pelosi regime.
With that said, my guess that Dem turn out in many key states (unlike 2016) will FAR outweigh Pub participation.
Dems know they must show their outrage and not be lulled to sleep as they did 2016 and vote Dump out.
Pubs have no such passion (unlike 2016) Besides his base (35%?) Pubs will show their disdain for what Dump has done to the Party by not voting. In droves.

Well Endor is a giant ball of gas which would make Ewok habitation impossible.

Well clearly that’s what Trump is doing in California to keep the Mexicans out of our forest cities.

Point still stands. #buildagaswall

It is pretty amazing that every single person who I encounter on a daily basis would make a better presidential candidate than either of these two assclowns. But we get what we deserve. The chickens have come home to roost, thanks Obama. OBL is the real winner yet again, mission accomplished.

When we were at Wake, the student body elected Tim Duncan as president in 1996 via write-in vote and the school vacated it because they thought it was a joke. The American population needs to just pick a person, anyone remotely competent, and collectively write them in. Use the cesspools that are Facebook and Twitter for something actually worthwhile and collectively support someone who is remotely worthy of the position and above all of the bullshit. We need a national movement to write in Derek Jeter or Jimmy Kimmel or Tim Tebow or Jay-Z. Any of those people would be better than this shitshow.

It is pretty amazing that every single person who I encounter on a daily basis would make a better presidential candidate than either of these two assclowns. But we get what we deserve. The chickens have come home to roost, thanks Obama. OBL is the real winner yet again, mission accomplished.

When we were at Wake, the student body elected Tim Duncan as president in 1996 via write-in vote and the school vacated it because they thought it was a joke. The American population needs to just pick a person, anyone remotely competent, and collectively write them in. Use the cesspools that are Facebook and Twitter for something actually worthwhile and collectively support someone who is remotely worthy of the position and above all of the bullshit. We need a national movement to write in Derek Jeter or Jimmy Kimmel or Tim Tebow or Jay-Z. Any of those people would be better than this shitshow.

This is completely untrue, and the real 2&2(RIP) would never have even thought to post something like that. Stop Herman Caining 2&2's account.

My tax accountant is a hard core right wing nut (always into Clinton conspiracies). It will be entertaining to see how he spins last night's dumpster fire when I meet with him later this week.

Back