• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

I don't see Trump winning any state that Hillary carried. They did make a major play for MN and NV, but the polling for Biden in both states has steadily improved over the past few weeks, and he also has a substantial lead in NH now. If Trump wins it will be by sweeping nearly all of the battleground states, not any blue states from 2016, imo.

Biden is scheduled to make an appearance in MN. I think the real reason is he is headed to IA which is next door. But it does suggest he wants to make sure he ges some air time here. Trump quit spending money on ads a while ago.

I think I posted this above but I’ll point out again that Raymond James Stadium is a polling place and they diverted voter traffic for the Trump rally.

Biden is doing a drive-in rally at the Fairgrounds right now. Pete did events in Tampa and St. Pete yesterday.

If Tampa is anything like Minneapolis - and there's no reason it shouldn't be - there are plenty of voting places you can visit. Is it bad, yes. Is the location of the rally somehow crazy out of line? No. What's crazy out of line is having a rally in the first place.

Trump supporters can't handle heat either apparently.

It's not even that hot today.

1 - neither can trump. They take after their savior
2 - underlying health risks and preexisting conditions don't bode well for their future under a second term.

Meh, black birds are a suburban yard birds in much of Europe and house sparrows are an invasive species in the US that are most common in McDonald’s and Walmart parking lots. The literally live in people’s houses in the UK, thus the name.

What are your favorite birds? I'm biased towards cardinals, the state bird of Indiana, North Carolina, and Ball State's mascot, but I do love pelicans.

It’s almost like random Americans can’t be trusted with guns.

I'm not so sure Americans that buy guns and ammo from Walmart are exactly random. #HotTake #StereoTypingIsFun

A poster here posted on their FB profile about a gun store that got robbed last night and nine handguns and two ARs were stolen. The first thing I thought is that they were tooling up for Tuesday or after.

What are your favorite birds? I'm biased towards cardinals, the state bird of Indiana, North Carolina, and Ball State's mascot, but I do love pelicans.

American Oystercatchers are the best birds. I am partial to shorebirds, mostly, since my MS, PhD and post-doc were all on shorebirds.

Well, if Weezy is pro-Trump, who am I to disagree? How can I get my ballot back?

Further to the point I continue to hammer on about HRC's insane deficit with rural voters and how I don't expect a repeat.

https://news.yahoo.com/covid-19-ravages-wisconsins-small-120051855.html

"A Fox News survey last week found Trump just 6 percentage points ahead of Biden among Wisconsin’s rural voters, a steep drop from his 27-point lead among that group in 2016 exit polls. Trump needs rural voters to offset Biden's support elsewhere, especially in the Democratic strongholds of Milwaukee and Madison." From 27 points vs. HRC to 6 vs. Biden. WI is still bagged if that poll is off by 50%.

American Oystercatchers are the best birds. I am partial to shorebirds, mostly, since my MS, PhD and post-doc were all on shorebirds.

Dude. Don’t forget your roots. Blue-footed boobies. Oyster Catchers are dope. I like black skimmers.

I think I posted this above but I’ll point out again that Raymond James Stadium is a polling place and they diverted voter traffic for the Trump rally.

Biden is doing a drive-in rally at the Fairgrounds right now. Pete did events in Tampa and St. Pete yesterday.

Maybe they should have moved the polling place to the Mons Venus for the day.

Further to the point I continue to hammer on about HRC's insane deficit with rural voters and how I don't expect a repeat.

https://news.yahoo.com/covid-19-ravages-wisconsins-small-120051855.html

"A Fox News survey last week found Trump just 6 percentage points ahead of Biden among Wisconsin’s rural voters, a steep drop from his 27-point lead among that group in 2016 exit polls. Trump needs rural voters to offset Biden's support elsewhere, especially in the Democratic strongholds of Milwaukee and Madison." From 27 points vs. HRC to 6 vs. Biden. WI is still bagged if that poll is off by 50%.

We get it. Rural and suburban folk didn't really like Hillary. They also wouldn't have liked Warren.

Back