• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

I'll remember where you all stood on this when it comes to giving Biden the kid gloves for not knowing where the fuck he is at any given moment.

It makes you look like such a big man to constantly attack the only person who can beat Trump.

You act like the 2yo who doesn't get his way.

Trump is known to have a phobia of stairs. I don't think he struggles to walk down that ramp because of a physical limitation, dude searches for golf balls in the hilly rough all the time im sure.

No, his struggle is fear, an irrational fear of stairs (and by extension, ramps), fear of appearing weak or in need of help from another man, and fear of humiliation.

Does it count as ableist to rag on an egomaniac who cannot admit this fear and take the necessary and wise steps to mitigate it, like accepting help from someone and admitting his fear? I think not. He's not disabled, he's an asshole.

Says the man who shat his pants over a paraphrased movie quote...

Trump is known to have a phobia of stairs. I don't think he struggles to walk down that ramp because of a physical limitation, dude searches for golf balls in the hilly rough all the time im sure.

No, his struggle is fear, an irrational fear of stairs (and by extension, ramps), fear of appearing weak or in need of help from another man, and fear of humiliation.

Does it count as ableist to rag on an egomaniac who cannot admit this fear and take the necessary and wise steps to mitigate it, like accepting help from someone and admitting his fear? I think not. He's not disabled, he's an asshole.

He doesn't search for golf balls. He drops a new one and kicks it. His nickname on his courses is Pele.

It makes you look like such a big man to constantly attack the only person who can beat Trump.

You act like the 2yo who doesn't get his way.

you're a fucking moron, dude, i'm saying you should have the ability to mock trump for being afraid to walk down ramps

there's a difference between using ableist language to mock someone (shitty, but fine) and people who would actively restrict the rights of those seeking equality (like those with disabilities) and people like trump fall in the later camp. trump actively mocks people with disabilities and therefore, his being an old ass bitch is totally fair game.

my larger point, though, is that you're not gonna see biff come hard after biden when his eyes start bleeding on tv again

Does it count as ableist to rag on an egomaniac who cannot admit this fear and take the necessary and wise steps to mitigate it, like accepting help from someone and admitting his fear?

Yeah, it is.

Remember how pissed off everybody got when Trump was making fun of the video of Clinton's mobility struggles? Or, Joe Biden's cognitive state? I mean, it goes both ways. Probably best just not to do it and focus on the 2000000000000 other ways that Donald J. Trump is a human shit stain?

With all the unemployment in the US, someone should ask Trump why he isn't hiring Americans to work at Mar-A-Lago and other properties rather than getting visas for foreign workers.

According to the NY Post, Biden is vetting Karen Bass for VP. She's my congresswoman. I dig her!

Biden is now looking like a mortal lock to win. He's expanded his margins in the Midwest and various other states that went to Trump are now in play. Trump was in bad shape before covid and the protests. He's now completely imploded. It's over. Biden just has to pop his head out of the basement, start sounding Presidential, lay out an actual vision and it should be an epic landslide.

Biden is now looking like a mortal lock to win. He's expanded his margins in the Midwest and various other states that went to Trump are now in play. Trump was in bad shape before covid and the protests. He's now completely imploded. It's over. Biden just has to pop his head out of the basement, start sounding Presidential, lay out an actual vision and it should be an epic landslide.

I agree. Just push healthcare and a greener infrastructure for jobs and this should be a blow out.

Y'all have a lot more faith in the electoral process of GOP controlled swing states than I do. With Trump this desperate voter suppression is going to be next level this fall.

Back