• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

WTF and we are paying some of his salary to get the deal done.... Why help bronco's out day before the draft. This might impact picks around us. Not to mention we might not be eating salary as part of the trade tomorrow.

Exactly what kind of a market do you think there is for Teddy Bridgewater ?

Wouldn't think the soccer team is all that enthused about the turf either. Seem to recall our women complaining about turf in 1 of the last 2 WCs.

That'a decent compensation for Teddy's contract. Wonder if this means Denver is now out of the running for drafting a QB.

E0FEQUWXsAASmrU

bye teddy

you are the most mediocre nfl qb i've ever seen

something about the double gloves. didn't David Carr also wear the double gloves in the season he substituted for Jake?

WTF and we are paying some of his salary to get the deal done.... Why help bronco's out day before the draft. This might impact picks around us. Not to mention we might not be eating salary as part of the trade tomorrow.

i don't think it really impacts the picks around us, and gets rid of teddy

good trade!

We gave up the pick #226 in the Darnold trade and are getting back pick #191.

So this is the result of the QB shuffle:

Get: QB Sam Darnold, pick #191
Give: QB Teddy Bridgewater, pick #226, 2022 2nd, 2022 4th, $$$

Wouldn't think the soccer team is all that enthused about the turf either. Seem to recall our women complaining about turf in 1 of the last 2 WCs.

That'a decent compensation for Teddy's contract. Wonder if this means Denver is now out of the running for drafting a QB.

TBF there’s not much the USWNT doesn’t complain about

We gave up the pick #226 in the Darnold trade and are getting back pick #191.

So this is the result of the QB shuffle:

Get: QB Sam Darnold, pick #191
Give: QB Teddy Bridgewater, pick #226, 2022 2nd, 2022 4th, $$$

And we save a ton in 2022, which is the best part of the trade for us

yeah, soccer players hate turf.

i'm going to be so upset when Fields is available and we take a CB.

yeah, soccer players hate turf.

i'm going to be so upset when Fields is available and we take a CB.

That's why I didn't like the Darnold trade. I think all 5 of these QBs will be superior to him, and 1 is likely to be available at 8.

And we save a ton in 2022, which is the best part of the trade for us

Excellent point.

I think we have plenty of flexibility to take Fields or an LT or a CB depending on how it shakes down.
If we go with Fields and he's legit, the worst case is we spent two picks to kick the tires on a rental.

Exactly what kind of a market do you think there is for Teddy Bridgewater ?

None really. But next year after a year with Darnold we might all be wishing we had him. While we do save $ in 2022, we now no longer have QB competition for Darnold unless we draft a QB. One could argue we've reduced our options @ #8.

i don't think it really impacts the picks around us, and gets rid of teddy

good trade!

It could. If we truly aren't taking a QB @ 8 and a team desperate for a QB wants to trade up, now they potentially could trade for #9 instead of our #8 pick. Sure Denver says they might take a QB, we've been saying that with both on the roster too. It's all about smoke this time of year. Point is, you've given Denver options while potentially taking away some of our own.

Not against trading Teddy and it likely is a good trade, but why not wait until we see how picks 1-6 start to unfold. Do the trade tomorrow after a few picks and you get a feel of where things are going.

Back