• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Fitness / Weight-Loss Accountability Thread - BACK FOR 2024!

This whole clean January sucks ass…what the fuck do you do on the weekend (child free people)? No Friday happy hour with our group! No NFL Sunday at the 241 bar! No glass of wine on date night!

Gonna be a long month…

Am working out still, nearly 3-4 times a week since last January. Not losing weight, probably due to above and my love of cooking (good food, which usually is not super healthy).

This whole clean January sucks ass…what the fuck do you do on the weekend (child free people)? No Friday happy hour with our group! No NFL Sunday at the 241 bar! No glass of wine on date night!

Gonna be a long month…

Am working out still, nearly 3-4 times a week since last January. Not losing weight, probably due to above and my love of cooking (good food, which usually is not super healthy).
I hook up with sober chicks.

I finally gave in and learned to do butterfly and kipping pullups and I gotta tell you I wouldn't have been able to complete today's workout of 21/15/9 Devil's Press and 42/30/18 pull-ups without doing the bullshit CrossFit Kip.

I finally gave in and learned to do butterfly and kipping pullups and I gotta tell you I wouldn't have been able to complete today's workout of 21/15/9 Devil's Press and 42/30/18 pull-ups without doing the bullshit CrossFit Kip.
they should just do a modified version with #'s for real fucking pullups

this dissapoints me greatly, i used to think highly of you mako

they should just do a modified version with #'s for real fucking pullups

this dissapoints me greatly, i used to think highly of you mako
Yeah trying to do 90 pullups in 8 mins with all those DP's. It left me with no other option. If it makes you feel any better, I hated myself while I was doing it.

Does the "Cross" in "CrossFit" refer to religious iconography?

My Peloton image is the Deacon head in case anyone takes a lot of 30 minute Emma rides...

Anyone want to join a Peloton group? Create an OGBoards hashtag so we can compete against each other. I know it would motivate me to work out more to know that I lapped @Biff Tannen.

I’m game. I do mostly strength classes not rides though.

Back