• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Fitness / Weight-Loss Accountability Thread - BACK FOR 2024!

I love this thread. Everybody working hard.

I've been focusing mainly on strength training the last couple of years. Mostly doing cardio in the gym.

I got an outdoor 5 mile run today (it was 70 degrees earlier in Dallas). Great for my mental health. I need to get outside more.

Did a 4.6 mile walk this morning while watching a master’s thesis defense. I did a 2.7 mile sunset walk and 25 min of body weight exercises yesterday. I passed a guy in a weighted vest yesterday. I think I’m going to pull the trigger on that and start rucking.

Today was supposed to be leg day, but dealing with some calf discomfort so going to give myself the day off. Hit it hard tomorrow.

Now I’m going to have to sneak in an arms workout while watching All-Star Friday night. Can’t let y’all out grind me.

My supervisor scheduled a staff meeting this morning when I normally quietly cut out of work and go to the gym. So I had to go tonight after work. I dropped my kid off at a sleep over party and went for an hour and a half workout.

Whats the benefit of a pre-workout? Never tried it.
Bunch of caffeine and other stimulants that improve mental focus and energy. Most have a form of vasodilator to increase blood flow to the muscles, stimulating growth.

And some have so much of those things that you feel like Cole Roland before he makes a pitch.

Bunch of caffeine and other stimulants that improve mental focus and energy. Most have a form of vasodilator to increase blood flow to the muscles, stimulating growth.

And some have so much of those things that you feel like Cole Roland before he makes a pitch.

Legal cocaine.

Fam, how do i stay accountable with girl scout cookies in the house?

Good question. My wife has been getting into baking sourdough bread and she's been using the discard to make sourdough cookies (which I didn't even know were a thing).

But seriously, intermittent fasting has helped me curb my urge for sweets.

Last edited:
Back