• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

No it's not. It's a painfully unfunny site trying to copy The Onion, but with a right-wing partisan spin. It's trash.

Your sense of humor, or lack thereof, aside, your post appears to reveal zero appreciation for honesty. The Babylon Bee is a parody site and completely honest about that as well as about its political preferences. On the other hand, CNN, MSNBC, the WaPo, the NYT, and the like have allowed themselves to become parodies of normal news outlets and at the same time are profoundly and consistently dishonest. As a result, nobody but the lifer inmates of the lefty bubble take them seriously. Your taste in comedy or parody is one thing, while your preference for persistent dishonesty is shameful.

Your sense of humor, or lack thereof, aside, your post appears to reveal zero appreciation for honesty. The Babylon Bee is a parody site and completely honest about that as well as about its political preferences. On the other hand, CNN, MSNBC, the WaPo, the NYT, and the like have allowed themselves to become parodies of normal news outlets and at the same time are profoundly and consistently dishonest. As a result, nobody but the lifer inmates of the lefty bubble take them seriously. Your taste in comedy or parody is one thing, while your preference for persistent dishonesty is shameful.

"... don'tcha think?"

sailor used to annoy me, what with the complete inability both to separate truth from fiction and write in a coherent fashion, but he has now moved into the "entertaining idiocy" category of posters.

nah, it's just not clever

nah, it's just not clever

it's the level of writing akin to when my high school paper tried every year to do an April Fool's issue. and I was the editor my senior year, so I know bad satire (but of course was all in on it).

bd121d94f48575bc5e5c533b8e7cbcb8.jpg

About time that Republicans considered institutional injustice and the mistreatment of prisone…oh wait, oh no

Next week's Knowledge Fight is going to be can't miss.

Sedition re-enactments aren’t a departure from the party of civil war re-enactments.

Last edited:
Back