• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

This is all justified to those who believe the big lie.

and those that believe the ends justify the means and understand the big lie is just camouflage for their crimes attempting to remain in/regain power.

They need to move much much faster. Pubs are going to win the next election and then put an end to all of these investigations.

Republicans have had an 18 month headstart spinning this into a nothing burger. And they can rightfully make the case that if this was such a big deal and Republican politicians are plotting against democracy, why has it taken 18 months for Democrats to do the bare minimum about it?

republicans ignored a mountain of evidence for two different impeachments. No republican, including trump, denied the facts. They just said "eh... not so bad. Doesn't rise to high crime OR misdemeanor."

Stacey Abrams can't save us this time. She delayed all this by a few years with her efforts in Georgia but... that just pissed off the guns over people party enough to supercharge their efforts.

Thanks geriatric dems for standing in the way of a very short window to inact generational change.

I agree with that post.

Republicans have had an 18 month headstart spinning this into a nothing burger. And they can rightfully make the case that if this was such a big deal and Republican politicians are plotting against democracy, why has it taken 18 months for Democrats to do the bare minimum about it?

Because it takes Democrats 18 months to decide which way is up? So damn frustrating.

republicans ignored a mountain of evidence for two different impeachments. No republican, including trump, denied the facts. They just said "eh... not so bad. Doesn't rise to high crime OR misdemeanor."

Stacey Abrams can't save us this time. She delayed all this by a few years with her efforts in Georgia but... that just pissed off the guns over people party enough to supercharge their efforts.

Thanks geriatric dems for standing in the way of a very short window to inact generational change.

I had hope that Stacey's efforts in GA would at least lay down a roadmap - voter registration and GOTV. But apparently not enough. The "New North Carolina Project" (supposed to be a version of Stacey's GA org) is sitting around bitching and moaning about people not being left enough. If they're registering voters, I can't find it. A friend of mine signed up to work with them but according to her they're not doing much of anything.

I had hope that Stacey's efforts in GA would at least lay down a roadmap - voter registration and GOTV. But apparently not enough. The "New North Carolina Project" (supposed to be a version of Stacey's GA org) is sitting around bitching and moaning about people not being left enough. If they're registering voters, I can't find it. A friend of mine signed up to work with them but according to her they're not doing much of anything.

only good thing I can see coming out of 2022 is that Madison Cawthorn is gone, but he was replaced by a much more competent candidate who has equally abhorrent views. But otherwise it's all gonna be shit in terms of losing Congress.

June is going to be lit! Navarro last week, Tarrio and other Proud Boys today. "Stand back and stand by."

Back