• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

I'm beginning to have faith that Trump will be indicted and tried. I won't be really happy until he has been sodomized 100 times in prison.

The cynic in me assumes that Trump or anyone else indicted will just appeal the hell out of everything then when he gets in office in Jan 2025 he'll just pardon everyone.

The cynic in me assumes that Trump or anyone else indicted will just appeal the hell out of everything then when he gets in office in Jan 2025 he'll just pardon everyone.

Yep. Trump could run on giving out mass pardons to his coup corny crooks and win because gas is $5.

really our only hope is the he dies soon. but then we get DeSantis.

at least DeSantis vs Trump should be interesting to watch.

I'm not a republican, but the last six months have been insane. Six years ago, if you had told be this is where we would be, I wouldn't/couldn't have believed it.

oh bullshit. how did your perfect policy president work out? give me a god damned break.

I'm beginning to have faith that Trump will be indicted and tried. I won't be really happy until he has been sodomized 100 times in prison.

I mean the Pubs get total control of everything if they can somehow keep Trump from running, right? You'd have to think they'd turn on him behind the scenes.

Nearly 20m viewers last night. Tucker went ad-free to prevent people changing the channel.

I mean the Pubs get total control of everything if they can somehow keep Trump from running, right? You'd have to think they'd turn on him behind the scenes.

Their base is all in for Trump. Anyone perceived as disloyal won’t get the votes.

really our only hope is the he dies soon. but then we get DeSantis.

at least DeSantis vs Trump should be interesting to watch.

It would be political suicide for anyone to run against trump in the primary.

I think DeSatis takes the VP slot. Trump will be about 80 in 2025 and he’s over weight and out of shape. DeSantis will be President for life when trump dies.

Nah I think they hate each other. Trump sees him as a knockoff version of himself and DeSantis thinks he’s a better version of Trump.

I don't think Trump runs. He seriously thinks that the more insurrections governor candidates can simply undo the 2020 elections, and failing that, I don't think he wants to face the prospect of losing again, so he'll turn on the rallies into a money making scheme for himself and his children (perhaps excluding Ivanka, as of yesterday).

I don't think Trump runs. He seriously thinks that the more insurrections governor candidates can simply undo the 2020 elections, and failing that, I don't think he wants to face the prospect of losing again, so he'll turn on the rallies into a money making scheme for himself and his children (perhaps excluding Ivanka, as of yesterday).

Again? He doesn’t think he lost.

Watching the hearing from last night. It’s sickening to see confederate flags at the capitol. Donald Trump did what Jefferson Davis couldn’t.

Apparently Liz Cheney doesn’t want to investigate Ginni Thomas

I mean nobody actually thinks Cheney is their friend, right? Handmaidens are going to stick together. Cheney is just anti-coup. She doesn’t want to disrupt the whole conservative machine. Baby and bathwater.

I mean nobody actually thinks Cheney is their friend, right? Handmaidens are going to stick together. Cheney is just anti-coup. She doesn’t want to disrupt the whole conservative machine. Baby and bathwater.

Yeah she wouldn’t want to cause anything that could cause them to lose that SCOTUS seat

Back