• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

All of this is bad but none of it matters unless enough Republicans think it’s bad.

All of this is bad but none of it matters unless enough Republicans think it’s bad.

And Republicans think the Republicans on the committee are bad. One is retiring, one they’re trying to primary.

If we've learned anything, we should have learned that that doesn't even matter. Republicans have shown themselves to pretty clearly still support things they think are bad.

If we've learned anything, we should have learned that that doesn't even matter. Republicans have shown themselves to pretty clearly still support things they think are bad.

This is true.

To have at your convenience:

I'm not a republican, but the last six months have been insane. Six years ago, if you had told be this is where we would be, I wouldn't/couldn't have believed it.

I'm not a republican, but the last six months have been insane. Six years ago, if you had told be this is where we would be, I wouldn't/couldn't have believed it.

Yet here we are. Not only is nothing going to happen from this committee, if trump runs again he will be virtually unopposed in his primary, and is probably the favorite to win the general election.

Yet here we are. Not only is nothing going to happen from this committee, if trump runs again he will be virtually unopposed in his primary, and is probably the favorite to win the general election.

I can't talk about details, but the DOJ isn't sleeping.

News that Betsy Devos resigned after Pence wouldn't support invoking the 25th amendment.

It pretty depressing to have the reminder that the GOP attempted a violent Coup and 18 months later basically nothing has happened. Even worse the mother fuckers are poised to retake congress and probably the white house because gas in$5.00 a gallon.

It pretty depressing to have the reminder that the GOP attempted a violent Coup and 18 months later basically nothing has happened. Even worse the mother fuckers are poised to retake congress and probably the white house because gas in$5.00 a gallon.

and people are being shot left and right, but can't do anything about it, lest we break the holy tradition of the filibuster, something that will stand for all of time until Mitch gets rid of it in Jan 2023.

It’s not even a real filibuster. It’s just someone saying they could filibuster if they wanted to. Can’t even make them do it.

Back