• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

And they will set the record straight on Fox News.

their "smoking gun" is this graphic, which a) says Trump has a button to lower the partition and b) wasn't the car Trump was in that day

Monica Lewinsky killed it here.

their "smoking gun" is this graphic, which a) says Trump has a button to lower the partition and b) wasn't the car Trump was in that day

Is Trump flashing a White Power hand signal? Melania doesn't look even look happy in the drawing.

DeSantis' hands are clean enough to be the one to heal the Republican Party and lead the fight for revenge if something does go down.

"DEFENCE ACCESSORIES" and "armour?" Who is John Lawson and why isn't he writing that graphic in American English?

DeSantis' hands are clean enough to be the one to heal the Republican Party and lead the fight for revenge if something does go down.

"DEFENCE ACCESSORIES" and "armour?" Who is John Lawson and why isn't he writing that graphic in American English?

Tyres, boot….

I mean I knew trump was an absolute piece of shit but he literally wanted people he’d work with for years to die so he could hold on to power. Jesus Christ

Ms. Hutchinson testified that Mr. Trump demanded that his supporters be able to move around freely even though he knew they were armed, objecting to the presence of magnetometers to detect weapons. She testified that she was “in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the president say something to the effect of, ‘You know, I don’t f-ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the f-ing mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in. Take the f-ing mags away.’”

As rioters stormed the Capitol, chanting “Hang Mike Pence,” Mr. Trump endorsed the violence. Ms. Hutchinson testified that Mr. Meadows said of Mr. Trump, “He doesn’t want to do anything,” and “He thinks Mike deserves it. He doesn’t think they’re doing anything wrong.”

Is he? Florida coworkers thing he’s tied up in the treasurer scandal.

Is he? Florida coworkers thing he’s tied up in the treasurer scandal.

I mean hands clean in terms of Jan 6 and coup stuff. Obviously he's dirty in a lot of ways, but he's not publicly implicated in this stuff like other state officials are.

I mean hands clean in terms of Jan 6 and coup stuff. Obviously he's dirty in a lot of ways, but he's not publicly implicated in this stuff like other state officials are.

Why would it matter if he was involved in the coup? Hard to get nominated without groveling to trump and if you get nominated, you have 100% enthusiastic support from Republican voters.

Why would it matter if he was involved in the coup? Hard to get nominated without groveling to trump and if you get nominated, you have 100% enthusiastic support from Republican voters.

Because if DOJ gets off their ass or the heat gets so bad that Republicans feel like they have to marginalize those who were closely involved, DeSantis would be unscathed.

Back