• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

LOL. The Republican outrage machine is hilarious. Just last month we found out that Trump used the IRS to target former FBI leaders Comey and McCabe.

I don't understand how Republicans act like this is a banana republic use of force against political opponents.

We knew Trump took records with him. It's not a huge step to think he didn't return everything when it was asked for.

A search warrant requires evidence and a judge to sign off on. It's not like Biden can say, "put the screws to him" and everyone complies.

I don't understand how Republicans act like this is a banana republic use of force against political opponents.

We knew Trump took records with him. It's not a huge step to think he didn't return everything when it was asked for.

A search warrant requires evidence and a judge to sign off on. It's not like Biden can say, "put the screws to him" and everyone complies.

have you not read brad's posts before?

The DEEP STATE can do whatever it wants!!

It's all projection. Under Trump they did go after political opponents, and DeSantis has already repeatedly done the same in Florida, most recently to that prosecutor who he removed (and replaced with a DeSantis loyalist) for simply expressing his opinion - he hasn't actually had any cases yet that deal with abortion bans or gender transition treatments. Basically Trumpites want to feel like (and be seen as) the victims of big bad federal liberals oppressing them and trampling on "their freedums!" It's just projection, plain and simple.

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

If by "the country" he means the Fox News audience then he may be right.

I see the good folks at Breitbart have already linked the judge who approved the order to Jeffrey Epstein

They'll link everyone but Trump who is actually linked to Epstein.

Back