• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

I mean shit we have been hearing the veiled and not-so-veiled threats of MAGA world rioting, fucking do it man. Let's see how hard the Big Gulp slurping Dorito-chomping fatties can go. I give them a couple of days and a few mass-shootings and they peter out

yeah I'm here as well

Fear of a "riot" led to decades of compromise around slavery. Then they finally rioted, there was a big war, and that took care of that issue.

The purpose of the national guard and armed forces should be to take care of domestic terrorism.

I mean shit we have been hearing the veiled and not-so-veiled threats of MAGA world rioting, fucking do it man. Let's see how hard the Big Gulp slurping Dorito-chomping fatties can go. I give them a couple of days and a few mass-shootings and they peter out

Agreed, if law enforcement or the military had eliminated a few of these insurrections on January 6th then we’d be in a much better place. I still advocate for hanging all the convicted ones on the Capitol lawn.

Hmmmmm. Another resignation.

Like an 1860s civil war because hate break it to them but that bunch formation is just calling for a drone strike.

"Reestablish a Republican Form of Government at the local level" = establish white supremacy Christian Nationalist total control of local governments.

How dare Biden call MAGA semi fascists.

It's amazing how quickly the fuck your feelings you groomer libtards crowd can play the faux fainting couch victimhood schtick.

Back