• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

So you think Trump was writing notes on top secret classified documents about what he wanted to do with them?

If true, that's next level criminal.

He going to the hole!

Hell, if any one of us did this we'd already be put away in jail for many, many years.

Don't drop the soap in the shower king t rump.

If a president goes to jail, does his secret service go to jail with him?

(I may have asked this before. Nice president we used to have).

Trump illegally took highly classified documents to his home, allowed foreign actorsto access documents, which led to the unusually high number of deaths of US informants in 2021.

If the FBI, CIA, and National Archives could draw a direct line from documents they knew Trump stole from the White House to assets compromised around the world, why did it take so long for them to act.

I had a two hour drive yesterday and listened to conservative radio for the whole trip. Just amazing what length these guys go to to obfuscate the facts

The new "process crimes" is apparently "document dispute". That's how they explain away the legal consequences, which I guess they recognize as real enough. But Trump declassified everything on January 19, 2020, they claim, and he IS security clearance so no worries there.

And their spin on the investigation itself is that the government is trying to recapture the Russiagate documents that implicate the swamp in their revenge campaign against Trump.

Absolutely nothing about our society encourages people to admit fault, acknowledge defeat, or implicate themselves.

Absolutely nothing about our society encourages people to admit fault, acknowledge defeat, or implicate themselves.

People pressured by law enforcement to admit to crimes they didn’t commit disagree with this statement.

Women who are conditioned to apologize for anything that may possibly irk men disagree with this statement.

Victims of abuse disagree with this statement.

I could go on but be clear who you’re talking about when you say “people.”

Last edited:
A lot of people pressured by law enforcement to admit to crimes they didn’t commit disagree with this statement.

Women who are conditioned to apologize for anything that may possibly irk men disagree with this statement.

Victims of abuse disagree with this statement.

I could go on but be clear who you’re talking about when you say “people.”

Very good point. I retract my statement.

They can protest all they want as long as they don't start breaking windows and stealing stuff.

I mean shit we have been hearing the veiled and not-so-veiled threats of MAGA world rioting, fucking do it man. Let's see how hard the Big Gulp slurping Dorito-chomping fatties can go. I give them a couple of days and a few mass-shootings and they peter out

Back