• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

I've been watching CNN about this for two minutes. Convince me this isn't an obvious stall tactic by Trump.

LOL. Maggie Haberman agreed with me a minute later.

Why does he have these things? He doesn't read his security briefings, so there is no way he is reading them himself. Best case scenario, Trump showing them off to Mar-a-lago guests who let him grope their wives. Worst case scenario, he's trying to sell them.

Trump is either selling the information, holding it for a bargaining chip for some sort of lightened sentence for something or it implicates him (or someone he can intimidate) in some way.

once we have a clear idea of what the 300 documents say, it will be very hard to speculate. what we do know, and it has been confirmed, that Trump was destroying documents.

Yeah people think he's selling nuclear secrets to a foreign power in some elaborate plot to escape prosecution, but really he just saw TS on some boxes and thought it meant "TRUMP STUFF" but now he's too embarrassed to admit he thought the same thing through his entire presidency.

Trump is either selling the information, holding it for a bargaining chip for some sort of lightened sentence for something or it implicates him (or someone he can intimidate) in some way.

once we have a clear idea of what the 300 documents say, it will be very hard to speculate. what we do know, and it has been confirmed, that Trump was destroying documents.

I don't think he's doing any of those things.

There is never a longer term plan with anything Trump does. He kept the documents because in the moment he wanted to keep them. That's it. There was no grand conspiracy. He is just dumb as shit and does what he wants and expects there will be no consequences.

There is never a longer term plan with anything Trump does. He kept the documents because in the moment he wanted to keep them. That's it. There was no grand conspiracy. He is just dumb as shit and does what he wants and expects there will be no consequences.

I'm with you. He kept them because he wanted them and probably wanted to show them off.

as much as i agree with you that Trump is stupid and impulsive, there has to be a reason in his mind that the information would benefit him in some way.

that is his only MO

as much as i agree with you that Trump is stupid and impulsive, there has to be a reason in his mind that the information would benefit him in some way.

that is his only MO

This. There is kompromat in here somewhere. Some may just be impressive docs about nukes to make him seem like a bigshot but there is other info in there that is harmful to current members of the US and other governments

He has rooms of keepsakes and memorabilia.

Dude can barely play Hungry, Hungry Hippos, let alone 4D chess.

dude is dumb, but he knows kompromat because he has been on the wrong end of it for a couple of decades now

Last edited:

This. He kept them because it allows him to cling to his facade of power and self importance. He literally couldn't cope with the idea of not being in on the inside info.

Reminds me of some people I know.

Back