• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

My only hope is that some of these evil people are so deluded and overconfident that they will become easy pickings out in the open.

I ignore this poster as he has a habit on pissing on ya without explanation or sense.
I am still curious as this is the second reference on this topic I have read from him.
Anyone care to enlighten me. What’s his deal?

It’s really a mystery?

Many folks have voted for and supported Republicans for decades now on the basis of a single issue...abortion. And ultimately have sacrificed interest in and concern of all else that they might otherwise value (honesty, decency, integrity, truth, facts, reality, etc.) for the sake of this single cause.

My only hope is that some of these evil people are so deluded and overconfident that they will become easy pickings out in the open.

The one saving grace of these last four years has been that Trump and so many of his minions have been utterly incompetent and inept and thus unable to fully take advantage of and exploit the current decay of our society and national government. If they were more capable and competent, there is a very good chance we would all now be living in a dictatorship, and a good many liberals would either be dead or in prison. And that's not hyperbole or exaggeration, it's simply a fact. And the same applies to these idiots who attacked the Capitol last week - had they been better-organized and led, a good many members of Congress would likely be dead, seriously injured, or held as hostages right now. We have the most powerful military on Earth to protect us from such things, and yet a ragtag bunch of Trumpites overwhelm a suspiciously defenseless Capitol building and loot it. God help us if ever get a right-winger who is smarter, shrewder, has some self-discipline, and actually knows how to use his base to seize power and assume total control. Based on what we've seen over the past four years there is serious doubt that our democracy would survive.

Very well said.

Melania's statement is bonkers.

Maybe don't send well-wishes to the terrorists first.

Melania's statement is bonkers.

Maybe don't send well-wishes to the terrorists first.

Not very gracious of you. Trump says he loves them. You know who else loves them?

That's right, Frank Stallone.

Oh, and also Jesus.

Did Brad get arrested? Haven't seen him post in a while?

Looks like Parler's auth provider dropped them, allowing hackers to reset the password on an admin account, create millions of admin accounts and copies of VMs. And now, they have all of the data.

Looks like Parler's auth provider dropped them, allowing hackers to reset the password on an admin account, create millions of admin accounts and copies of VMs. And now, they have all of the data.

Yeah, that's worrisome. Jesus.

Back