• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

4te71q.jpg

Looks like Parler's auth provider dropped them, allowing hackers to reset the password on an admin account, create millions of admin accounts and copies of VMs. And now, they have all of the data.

It’s just a social media site. It’s not like they have your social security numbers.

It’s just a social media site. It’s not like they have your social security numbers.

Parler users had to verify their identity with the front and back of their drivers license. RJ was the only one who did that for OGboards, and no one even asked him to!

Melania's statement is bonkers.

Maybe don't send well-wishes to the terrorists first.

The first person "her heart" went out to has become a martyr among the insurgents.

A good reminder not to feel sorry for Melania. She was a birther too.

And I have no idea what the gossip is that she's referring to, but thank goodness she managed to identify the true victim in all of this - Melania Trump.

LOfuckingL at Parler not scrubbing any of their metadata. What a clownshoes operation, although I expected nothing less.

LOfuckingL at Parler not scrubbing any of their metadata. What a clownshoes operation, although I expected nothing less.

Who will the Parler users want to protect their data? Big Tech or the deep state?

The first person "her heart" went out to has become a martyr among the insurgents.

A good reminder not to feel sorry for Melania. She was a birther too.

And I have no idea what the gossip is that she's referring to, but thank goodness she managed to identify the true victim in all of this - Melania Trump.

TBF, there is a decent chance that Trump wrote that, or at least told whichever person writes his relatively sane tweets to do so. He has posted under Melania's account before.

If they're not doing anything illegal they have nothing to worry about.

Some companies may not be OK with employees posting hate speech on social media. The Parler data could link people to their posts. If a company didn't like the post, and/or it crossed company policy lines, it could cost people jobs.

Some companies may not be OK with employees posting hate speech on social media. The Parler data could link people to their posts. If a company didn't like the post, and/or it crossed company policy lines, it could cost people jobs.

Oh that was tongue in cheek. You're right though. There might be a lot of awkward conversations along the lines of "Hey, remember that sick day you took last week? Well someone just forwarded me info about you storming the Capitol building."

Oh that was tongue in cheek. You're right though. There might be a lot of awkward conversations along the lines of "Hey, remember that sick day you took last week? Well someone just forwarded me info about you storming the Capitol building."

The tongue in cheek did not come through in just text.

Employees could be on trouble for a lot less. "This post of yours describes other employees of this company using the 'n' word... You're fired."

Total clusterfuck by multiple parties/agencies (I'm quoting the stuff I hadn't heard before):

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/n...-house-senate-sergeants-at-arms-20210111.html

"Two days before Congress was set to formalize President-elect Joe Biden’s victory, Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund was growing worried about the size of the pro-Trump crowds expected to stream into the District of Columbia in protest.

To be on the safe side, Sund asked House and Senate security officials for permission to request that the D.C. National Guard be placed on standby in case he needed quick backup...

House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving said he was not comfortable with the “optics” of formally declaring an emergency before the demonstration, Sund said. Meanwhile, Senate Sergeant at Arms Michael Stenger suggested that Sund informally seek his Guard contacts, asking them to “lean forward” and be on alert in case Capitol Police needed their help.
It was the first of six times Sund’s request for help was rejected or delayed, he said..."

Parler users had to verify their identity with the front and back of their drivers license. RJ was the only one who did that for OGboards, and no one even asked him to!

I didn't have to do that to set up a Parler account.

Back